... your 'Fire EA' is for EURUSD.

Please code alsoCFD's are forward contracts. INDICES

o Dow Jones Industrial

o Ger30

o ...

... please look here.

Cheers!

Ecart
:: Hi! The code is for everything, the only difference I wanted to point out is that the standard values given with this EA are tweaked for EURUSD. If you use your tester, take other currencies/indices/CFD's & start testing with a single day, you could optimize all values for that single currency/indice/CFD & after that each single other day.

:: So it's your choice to totally optimize this EA for each single trading day whatever you want to trade.

:: If you think that I have to add some more functions (that could be useful) please don't hesitate to let me know.

IN10TION

Binary Money Management

IN10TION

This EA has great potential and i would like to suggest that you add the binary money management technique to make it even better. The binary works on the principle that you need to have a fixed TP and SL. As long as TP is higher than SL it works. You can experience 12 losses in a row and still make money, as long as you have 2x winners in a row. This is a paid for system so i cannot post it here, but let me know if you're keen to move ahead and PM me.

DAET

daet:
IN10TION

This EA has great potential and i would like to suggest that you add the binary money management technique to make it even better. The binary works on the principle that you need to have a fixed TP and SL. As long as TP is higher than SL it works. You can experience 12 losses in a row and still make money, as long as you have 2x winners in a row. This is a paid for system so i cannot post it here, but let me know if you're keen to move ahead and PM me.

DAET
:: Interesting!
IN10TION

IN10TION:

:: If you think that I have to add some more functions (that could be useful) please don't hesitate to let me know.

:: Hi,

yes >>> More Functions TrailingStop

My Chart only + 10 Points...

Files:
1.jpg  49 kb
2.jpg  48 kb

Ecart:
:: Hi,

yes >>> More Functions TrailingStop

My Chart only + 10 Points...
:: TrailingStop is build in.

IN10TION