Raw Ideas - page 21

Triggerlines Shift Modified

I try to create an EA from Triggerlines Shift Modified indicator. I don't know

how to write some variables. I would like that EA opens a buy order when indicator's lines are blue and opens a sell order when indicator's lines are red.

At all, how to write a variable when some indicator change a color?

Need custom indicator for pda

Hi,

Does anyone has custom indicator for pda ?

thanks,

==================================

Proven Forex System

indicator takes tick data in forward tests, instead of OHLC, as in backtest.

Hello,

an indicator produces excellent results in backtests, but gives much too much signals in forward tests. Because in forward tests, the TICK data is the input, not the Open/High/Low/Close, as in the backtests.

Is this a limitation of MT4, or can I (as the programmer) tell my indicator "always take OHLC" ? How ? Any help is highly apprechiated.

Profit Keeping Loss Management

Hello All,

I have been trying to add to CODEGURU's Money Management system, the ability to Manage Profits and Loss...

The Idea!!

If trading with MM Lots when Account Balance reaches a specified percentage I would like MM Lots to be reduced significantly so that Profits Gain will not be Lost, because you are not trading with the regular MM Lots

Look at what i am done but not sure if this will work

double lotMM = MathCeil(AccountFreeMargin() * Risk / 1000) / 100;

if(AccountIsMicro==false) //normal account

{

if(lotMM < 0.1) lotMM = Lots;

if(AccountBalance()>=ProfitFactor) lotMM = 0.2;

if((lotMM > 0.5) && (lotMM < 1)) lotMM = 0.5;

if(lotMM > 1.0) lotMM = MathCeil(lotMM);

if(lotMM > 100) lotMM = 100;

}

Anyone Please help with this... CODEGURU your input will be greatly welcome

Maximum Acceptable Loss Per Day?

I was wondering if anyone has ever coded a way to stop all trades once you reach a certain loss (in pips) for the day. So if the day goes real bad and you lose, for example, 100 pips, all trades are closed and no new ones are opened for the remainder of the day.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Hedging rebate system

Hi,

Does anybody know this free trade risk system..? buy in one broker and sell in other broker with free interest .

============================================

Proven Forex System

if you do some research you will find out that is a high risk strategy

Determine Color of Last Bar

Does someone know how to determine the color of the vertical line of the most current bar for an EA? In my case, the choices are Red, Blue, or Green. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

If I need to, I have the source for the indicators and can push the color through a GlobalVariable or iCustom, I'd just rather not have to go that route if there's an easier way.

Thanks.

76/62 Retracement

I'm trying to program my first EA, and would to possibly collaborate with an experienced programmer. I'd really like to LEARN by DOING here... I've done the MQL4 development course, which was great. But starting from scratch is something new entirely.

Anyways, the EA is very simple. It identifies market trends and then places entry orders based on price action. Is anyone interested in working on this? Let me know and I'll post what little code I have written for the EA, as well as more in-depth entry/exit logic.

Thanks!

triggerlines2

am looking for a expert that feeds off triggerlines2.ind

Reason: