Indicators with alerts/signal - page 353

alert for this indicator?

Hi all.

I am finding this RSI peak and valley indicator to be a nice tool for spotting higher/high and lower/lows of price turns.

What would make it perfect is to have a pop up alert whenever it draws a new peak or valley (the 'X').

Would appreciate it if someone would take a look at it. THanks

Files:

clon_tron:
mrtools please add an alert to this indicator. Green buy - red sell

Here's a similar one I had on my computer.

Not sure if it works!

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Clon Tron, Wish i could help, but this indicator uses all the 8 buffers allowed in Mt4.

mrtools here i have AbsoluteStrengthAlert indicator could you modify it. Now it gives me a signal when blue and yellow lines cross. But want it to give me a signal when Lime and Red lines cross.

davidt76:
Hi all.

I am finding this RSI peak and valley indicator to be a nice tool for spotting higher/high and lower/lows of price turns.

What would make it perfect is to have a pop up alert whenever it draws a new peak or valley (the 'X').

Would appreciate it if someone would take a look at it. THanks

Hi David,

Here you go, if you have alerts on current = false, then it should alert on closed bar.

clon_tron:
mrtools here i have AbsoluteStrengthAlert indicator could you modify it. Now it gives me a signal when blue and yellow lines cross. But want it to give me a signal when Lime and Red lines cross.

Hi Clon_tron,

Changed it to Lime and Red cross.

mrtools:
Hi Clon_tron, Changed it to Lime and Red cross.

Thanksmrtools!

mrtools:
Hi Clon_tron, Changed it to Lime and Red cross.

mrtools it gives me alerts continuously. When price moves. Could you see it again.

clon_tron:
mrtools it gives me alerts continuously. When price moves. Could you see it again.

Try this one out it seems better.

Simple indicator to simple ea (please)

mrtools or anyone willing to help,

I want to make the attached indicator into an ea. I am having no luck with it at all. I am not a programmer so I was just messing with it and everythig that I try does not work. So if possible, mrtools or anyone, please make the indicator into ea. It works great as an indicator but would love tho have this thing as an ea. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.

riki

rikiolivier:
mrtools or anyone willing to help,

I want to make the attached indicator into an ea. I am having no luck with it at all. I am not a programmer so I was just messing with it and everythig that I try does not work. So if possible, mrtools or anyone, please make the indicator into ea. It works great as an indicator but would love tho have this thing as an ea. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.

riki

rikiolivier Why it shows only buy arrows?

Reason: