3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 3

Agreement

I agree Roodstaart. I am using it with MTF Non-Lag MAs and QQE (and Swing ZZ and ZZ), but I guess each person will find their own trend followers. Once in will also use S&R as MP is currently describing on Kampers Join The Dots topic.

Alert on ZigZag Indicator

Good Day to everyone!

Hope someone can provide alert version for the indicator in attached image and the mq4 below.

Thanks & Best Regards.

hi

MatXerof:
Good Day to everyone!

Hope someone can provide alert version for the indicator in attached image and the mq4 below.

Thanks & Best Regards.

I'm ot try it out ..but is this repainting indicator?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

will it repaint?

amenlo9:
will it repaint?

What is this with you guys? Always that same question..will it repaint will it repaint will it repaint....start a graphic, put this indicator on it and look.

It will be repainted untill the wave is complete, just like any Wave system is doing and I have them all overhere. You need a good know how of Elliot Wave to see when the wave is set and this indicator is of great value in that.

it is rubbish.

prasxz:
I'm ot try it out ..but is this repainting indicator?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Yes it repaints because it is based on zigzag code so not really worth putting alerts on

gaspar:
it is rubbish.

hu?????????? You don't know what you are talking about. It is great, BUT only if you understand some basics of Elliot Wave. So, put on a 1hr chart gbpjpy, a 30 min one, a 15 min one and a 5 min. one. Put the indicator on these chart. You see that on 1hr a top is set, the 3 is in place. So we can be sure that price will go down until the 3 appears. In between on the other charts this wave can be seen developping! Look at 30 min, three waves are there and a 3 is in place, so the first downleg is there. No a correction wave upwards can be expected. Put the laguerre asci 2 on the 15 min chart as entry. On this 15 min. chart there are already movements of this correction wave, no wait until the 3 is placed, and use laguerre asci 2 on 5 min. chart. When on the 30 min. the 3 of the correction wave is placed and is confirmed, the last downwave is starting of a first complete wave down on 1hr chart.

The a correctionwave on 1hr will start. Can be up to 100% of the first down, but prob. less. The a third wave down will start. And that will not be the shortest one! So money to be made, with the help of this "rubbish" indicator. I guess you realy had no clue, maybe now I hope.

MatXerof:
Good Day to everyone!

Thanks & Best Regards.

Please guys, if it's possible keep the requests abut some feature with the correspondent indicator thread.

roodstaart:
hu?????????? You don't know what you are talking about. It is great, BUT only if you understand some basics of Elliot Wave. So, put on a 1hr chart gbpjpy, a 30 min one, a 15 min one and a 5 min. one. Put the indicator on these chart. You see that on 1hr a top is set, the 3 is in place. So we can be sure that price will go down until the 3 appears. In between on the other charts this wave can be seen developping! Look at 30 min, three waves are there and a 3 is in place, so the first downleg is there. No a correction wave upwards can be expected. Put the laguerre asci 2 on the 15 min chart as entry. On this 15 min. chart there are already movements of this correction wave, no wait until the 3 is placed, and use laguerre asci 2 on 5 min. chart. When on the 30 min. the 3 of the correction wave is placed and is confirmed, the last downwave is starting of a first complete wave down on 1hr chart. The a correctionwave on 1hr will start. Can be up to 100% of the first down, but prob. less. The a third wave down will start. And that will not be the shortest one! So money to be made, with the help of this "rubbish" indicator. I guess you realy had no clue, maybe now I hope.

Very good comments, the only thing I would add is a word of caution when the '3' appears it is not a 'set in concrete position, the movement will tend to push this position up or down on large moves with lots of juice, or news times, so excercise caution, using it as a 'guide' only

Reason: