Pivot indicators - page 21

Useful OHLC adjustable pivots indicator for MT4

Hi, attached is a useful Daily Pivots indicator that is OHLC adjustable so you can set it as you wish. The indicaor shows the Dly Supp/Res Pivots S4,S3,S2,S1, Dly pivot, R1,R2,R3,R4 as well as the fib Supp/res pivots and Dly Mid pivots M0,M1,M2,M3,M4,M5

The only issue is that the pivot labels don't seem to adjust with the chart as it moves to the right.

Is any one able to correct this small issue and re-post the indicator back here.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Require Low High Prevoius & Before Previous Pivot Indicator

I used Pivot Auto "Daily - Weekly - Monthly".

Can someone help to modify this indicator the Defining terms as below to "Daily - Weekly - Monthly".

PP → Pivot point

LOPS1 → Low of the previous session

HOPS1 → High of the previous session

LOPS2 → Low of the session before the previous session

HOPS2 → High of the session before the previous session

Thank you

Files:
pivot_auto.mq4  16 kb

Period Seperator Time Frame

Hi, thanx 4 a gr8 place 2 learn.

I've cn the benifit of Pivot Points.

I've bn made 2 understand that I have to work Pivots on US Eastern Standard Time. If so, is there a way 2 change the Period Seperator so its on the correct time frame. I am in South Africa.

pivot point moving average (special edition)

Hello,

I welcome everybody as it is my first post

I looking for a special variant of a moving average which i couldn't find via a search on this forum.

What i need is a 3 period simple moving average of pivot points. What is new is the calculation of pivot points. Every pivot point is an average of 3 different timeframes pivot points: daily, weekly and monthly. This average pivot is than taken to the moving average (3 last periods).

Has anybody tried to do sth like that. It is a M.Person concept. I would like to tested it but my knowledge of mql is too weak (still learning )

If you could help i will be very thankful.

/Grosta

Daily Bar Pivot EA

I have been searching for either and indicator to show the pivot or an EA for the following if the open of the new daily is below the pivot then open a short. and vice versa for long

TP=20pip

SL=60pips

Risk=2%

Bar Pivot Line = High+Low+Close/3

Example eur/usd Alpari Demo 30/06/08

H=1.5836

L=1.5731

C=1.5754

Pivot=1.5773

Open 01/07/08 1.5753

TP 1.5733

I have not taken into account the spread.

I have only been looking into weather this could work, and have been searching for a while now for and indi or EA but no luck.

Has anyone looked at this type of thing in the past if so how did it go.

Cheers

Beno

All in One Pivot Indicator

Is there a PIVOT indicator which encompasses both the DAILY and WEEKLY all in one indicator? It should also plot the DAILY and WEEKLY correctly from one time frame to the next. Just not like have two pivot indicators, one for daily and one for weekly.....

Gidday

Could someone please have a look at this EA I have tried to use darkkillers pivot indi.

I also used the "http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/" to build the EA but it only sells and I can't seem to see what I need to change to have both.

Regards

Beno

Files:

Woodie Pivots indicator is on this post.

Igorad, thanks a stack!

This is exactly what I was looking for.

Is it possible to referernce the pivot levels in an external EA? Specifically, I would like to write an EA based on H4-Pivots. I can see what I need to do to draw it, but I don't know how to reference it from an EA.

Also, it specifies the number of historical pivot levels (default 10). Will it reference older levels if I wanted to back-test it?

Cheers, Kris

igorad:
AllPivots_v2 for different timeframes (from H1).
Reason: