LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 17

I have specified approximate parameter. It is pleasant to me as well 100.

If to write the expert it is necessary to select it - to do optimum.

Some questions prior to writing EA

Set for weak movement (small channels and another):

"KI_signals1_H1_VIBL - 3-10-18_arr _ (CONT)"

+

"Dynamic Zone RSI"

+

"IND Inverse"

Rules:

1) Game ONLY in direction H1 (" KI_signals1_H1_VIBL - 3-10-18_arr _ (CONT));

2) " Ind Inverse " shows the extremum + " Dynamic Zone RSI " leaves from BBchanel and shows an extremum.

How would you define this extremum point? Are you basing it off of visualization, where the point has maxed and it's confirmed moving in other direction?---

At such conditions CAN be played against arrows indicator "KI_signals_v1"

Do you suggest that the trader would close open trades when opposing KI signal is present?

===========================

The Set for a trend! While there are no results in practice (simply idea):

"KI_signals1_H1_VIBL - 3-10-18_arr _ (CONT)"

+

"ADX Crossing" (ADXBars=200)

+

"Nina_StepMA_1"

The Rule:

If all 3 indicators have shown one direction - an immediate input .

Should we make an external definition to decide what is the max periods that would allow for a confirmation of all three criteria aligning?

How would you define this extremum point? Are you basing it off of visualization, where the point has maxed and it's confirmed moving in other direction?

Visually. I look a current extremum concerning other extrema.

Do you suggest that the trader would close open trades when opposing KI signal is present?

No, if I have correctly understood a question. It is possible TO OPEN a position at observance of the set forth above conditions even if "KI_signals_v1" shows a return situation!

Should we make an external definition to decide what is the max periods that would allow for a confirmation of all three criteria aligning?

Has not understood a question

Visually. I look a current extremum concerning other extrema.

So if this were going to be coded into ea, you would look to the last extrema to set an entry point based on that number?

No, if I have correctly understood a question. It is possible TO OPEN a position at observance of the set forth above conditions even if "KI_signals_v1" shows a return situation!

What is the exiting criteria?

Has not understood a question

Please elaborate on the entry criteria for nina,ki,adx. For example, nina first then adx.... how many periods confirm...etc.

It is heavy to describe words that is well visible eyes

I cannot precisely tell as I define an extremum it or not - it is not necessary for me.

Those rules that I have given - only a direction. The Most part of rules for me not formalize.

I simply look at a picture and I see, that now the extremum good - can be played.

Look that show indicators. It is necessary simply most to look - there all is visible!

Alexey Baranov:
It is heavy to describe words that is well visible eyes

I cannot precisely tell as I define an extremum it or not - it is not necessary for me.

Those rules that I have given - only a direction. The Most part of rules for me not formalize.

I simply look at a picture and I see, that now the extremum good - can be played.

Look that show indicators. It is necessary simply most to look - there all is visible!

Yes, however, it can be hard to switch from 'monday morning quarterback' to 'reading the tea leaves'. I've seen the charts, and it is easy to pick the extremum out from past bars, but is it as easy to see in real-time; when it comes down to a decision? I am not picking on you, but I would like to know if it is possible to develop an algorithm to determine when it meets this criteria. Thanks for your hard work in seeing these solutions!

I would not dare to do the robot on the basis of the given strategy!

It will turn out too difficultly as it is impossible to formalize all rules. And more than it is assured - will not work.

If it was possible to write in Russian - would make more detailed description, BUT I look through a forum through the online-translator. While translating unfortunately the sense is lost .

My IDEA.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
1_1.gif  37 kb

Alexey Baranov:
I would not dare to do the robot on the basis of the given strategy!

It will turn out too difficultly as it is impossible to formalize all rules. And more than it is assured - will not work.

If it was possible to write in Russian - would make more detailed description, BUT I look through a forum through the online-translator. While translating unfortunately the sense is lost .

Many people are using on-line translators to post something. So you are not alone. For example http://babelfish.altavista.com/ or any.

Shahzadfx:
My IDEA.

Rgds,

SFX

Nice, I like that idea.

With program are u using to make such a nice charts ?

Reason: