LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 5

Zendo:
Shortsignal ~ 1,1951

Ye!

Euro and Swiss signals. They are trendi now... but not strong trendi.

Kalenzo:
It is simple, watch the screen I attached and follow by the red arrow.

Sorry I did not see that.

I understand which is explain so I will try to do it for the EA .

The shortsignal was bad, now LONG 1,1986

Files:
euro_2.gif  31 kb

Zendo:
The shortsignal was bad, now LONG 1,1986

Yes that was lost. Not all trades will be perfect. But look at cable : +150 pips from last signal, so we can lose 30 on euro Dont worry

Files:

I need some help, I do not manage to recover the values of the "3/10 Diffrence..."

It's OK for the "Moving Average of Diffrence"

So I can't build the EA if I have not the two values....

Thanks for your help

I succeeded : It was much simpler than I thought it

maxime_mataf:
I succeeded : It was much simpler than I thought it

LOL congratulations !

Look people,

We had long from yesterday on cable and for now it is +170 pips

then we had short from yesterday on chf it made +50 and we reversed to long, then we lost at that long 25 pips and reversed again to short and for now it is +60 pips. At euro we had nice long from yesterday with made +18 pips then rev to short and lost 34 pips and rev to long and for now it is +32.

Lets count:

+170

+50

+60

+18

+32

--------

+ 271 pips

And none of the signal vanished, all was at the open of the bar.

Isnt this awwsome ?!

Im sorry if I ask something what is already asked but I want to know how to you filter bad messages and where are you exiting and how big is s/l

Kalenzo:
Yes that was lost. Not all trades will be perfect. But look at cable : +150 pips from last signal, so we can lose 30 on euro Dont worry

No System is the "Holy Grail", but some systems /methodics are better than others This could be one of the better systems i think.

By the way could you change the colour of your chartbackground. Your charts and the commentars on the chart are difficult to see.

Reason: