LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 23

haubentaucher
haubentaucher  

EUR/USD 30 min A L O N E

K.I.S.S.????

Eventuaelly re-entry with the trend - when stopped out because of trailing stop or anything else-if JUICE over 0.0004.

I haven`t markered it in the chart

His name:Easy Mutant

Shahzadfx
Shahzadfx  
haubentaucher:
EUR/USD 30 min A L O N E

K.I.S.S.????

Eventuaelly re-entry with the trend - when stopped out because of trailing stop or anything else-if JUICE over 0.0004.

I haven`t markered it in the chart

His name:Easy Mutant

Realy this juice is mango, orange, and apple juice for us.

What vaule you give to other pairs for (mango ) juice.

Thank you for answering my posts.

Happy trading,

SFX

panamamike
panamamike  

5 pips off

I was not implying that the signals from the K1_signals_v1a are to be traded as a standalone...I have incorported them into my scalping system..I use something entirely different for position plays. I was asking why when the signal plots onto MT4, it plots 5 ticks (always to your benefit, i.e. lower for a buy singal or higher for a sell) away from the current price when it plots on the chart. The prices are also displayed at the 5 tick different price when you highlite the signal on the chart. I see it in the code, but am wondering why was it there in the first place....if the person was trying to include slippage and spread, then the 5 ticks are the wrong way than was than intended..i.e he put the + and - on the wrong line for the buy and sell signal. If you are using them, check the price when a signal is generated, look at it vs. what is indicated on the chart....if I am wrong, I must be using a faulty version.

Kale
Kale  
panamamike:
I was not implying that the signals from the K1_signals_v1a are to be traded as a standalone...I have incorported them into my scalping system..I use something entirely different for position plays. I was asking why when the signal plots onto MT4, it plots 5 ticks (always to your benefit, i.e. lower for a buy singal or higher for a sell) away from the current price when it plots on the chart. The prices are also displayed at the 5 tick different price when you highlite the signal on the chart. I see it in the code, but am wondering why was it there in the first place....if the person was trying to include slippage and spread, then the 5 ticks are the wrong way than was than intended..i.e he put the + and - on the wrong line for the buy and sell signal. If you are using them, check the price when a signal is generated, look at it vs. what is indicated on the chart....if I am wrong, I must be using a faulty version.

Man! That signals are just visual tool, it plots 5 pips from open price for better presentation, if u want to backtest it just count the profit from order open price.

haubentaucher
haubentaucher  

Usd/CHf 15 min, 2 versions:

First Chart:

MA 10 weighted

MA 16 weighted

KI Signals

Buy/Sell if Ma`s have crossed and all other indicators have the same direction.

You can take PSAR, if you have been stopped out re-enry if RSI crosses the zero-line again.

Juice has to be green.

Second Chart:

MA 20 weighted

MA 50 weighted

Juice

Indicators like to see

Buy/Sell if MA´s crossed and Juice greater 0.0004

So, next week i will test. I have posted different versions in different timeframes and will stop posting new ideas .I don`t want confuse.

A lttle bit I am wondering about 20.000 views and only a handfull people are present.

Could it be some people write EA`s for themselves???

Shahzadfx
Shahzadfx  
haubentaucher:
Usd/CHf 15 min, 2 versions:

haubentaucher,

Can you please, if you don't mind, write down some little description on charts.

Thank you,

SFX

haubentaucher
haubentaucher  
Shahzadfx:
haubentaucher,

Can you please, if you don't mind, write down some little description on charts.

Thank you,

SFX

Yes, I`ll o

haubentaucher
haubentaucher  

Firt Chart you could take the scalping EA, change the MA Parameters and built in JUICE. I think it would work

Shahzadfx
Shahzadfx  
haubentaucher:
Yes, I`ll o

Thank you.

Shahzadfx
Shahzadfx  

When and without

Some examples when to trade and when to trade without arrow.

Files:
3_1.gif 36 kb
4_1.gif 37 kb