LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 12

I suggest you to try on low TF to use - IND Inverse + EMA50.

Parameters noticeably improve. Even at work in the channel many false signals disappear.

Files:
xz_2.gif  22 kb

The riddle

Hi!

That system has a future. But the main problem are situatons when the moving average just touches the zero line and then , when the price is going opposite, the signal vanishes. If someone will be able to slove that riddle, then he will be a rich peson. What do U think?

I'm adding vanished signal. If we trade from signal to signal, situation like that can kill us.

Files:

It USD/JPY or other pair?

What parameters at moving average and at MACD?

Alexey Baranov:
It USD/JPY or other pair? What parameters at moving average and at MACD?

Yes with JPY, all day isnt so bad, today I made +209 pips for now and I have still open pos. That Jpy freaks me out !#!@ But I'm thinking about it. Mabye another check at the next bar or sth.

Kalenzo, please look pictures.

There there was no input down!

Files:
xz_4.gif  22 kb

Alexey Baranov:
Kalenzo, please look pictures. There there was no input down!

I dont get it. Can U explain this?

If I in general correctly understand a situation, then:

Alexey Baranov:

It is remix KI.

The basic period is H1. Game is conducted ONLY in direction H1.

If on low TF there are signals against H1 they are filtered.

Indicator: https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/5/ki_signals1_h1low_3-10-18_optimized.mq4

Alexey Baranov:

I suggest you to try on low TF to use - IND Inverse + EMA50.

Parameters noticeably improve. Even at work in the channel many false signals disappear.

I was just playing with these indicators. I don't know why we want perfect system.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
ki.gif  23 kb

Shahzadfx, I see at you on a picture the indicator stop-loss. Give please on it the link

Alexey Baranov:
Shahzadfx, I see at you on a picture the indicator stop-loss. Give please on it the link

I think i took it from the same thread. However, if you need it, here you go.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
Reason: