LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 22

Early call.

B level trade as ADX is forming an strong angle above 20.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
6_1.gif  41 kb

help

Hi everybody, I'm just discovered ki-signals - v1 yesterday and I began to use it. I heard you all saying about some other indicators to ue with. but I don't have them all. So I was wondering what else do I need beside this great indicator so I could perform better? and if you have them maybe you could give me the link.

tnx in advance

Taniman

If I correctly understood, then indicators in the archive.

Files:
xz.rar  14 kb

tnx

Alexey Baranov:
If I correctly understood, then indicators in the archive.

hey tnx, but they are so many. DO I have to use them al at the same time? or do you have a combination that u use?

Shahzadfx:
Early call.

B level trade as ADX is forming an strong angle above 20.

Rgds,

SFX

Should have tight trailing stop with 'B' trade. :rolleyes:

Taniman:
... DO I have to use them al at the same time? or do you have a combination that u use?

Everything depends on your strategy.

I now try to catch the trends on M30 (M15) only (flet tired to be nervous). For this i have the set: "INDInverse_EMAdirection" + "adxdon_onlyADX" + "KI" with histogram.

Alexey Baranov:
Everything depends on your strategy. I now try to catch the trends on M30 (M15) only (flet tired to be nervous). For this i have the set: "INDInverse_EMAdirection" + "adxdon_onlyADX" + "KI" with histogram.

In my view, the exhustion of the trend is very important, therefore i am always unwilling to take trade ADX above 20. Juice and choppy is just optional for me, i use them just to get ready.

See picture for reference.

Happy trading and trending,

SFX

Files:
1_6.gif  43 kb

those are very interesting ideas. but I only have one problem. my maxbar does not work? or I don't know how to make it work? anybody can help me with that.

pls help

Files:
untitled.jpg  104 kb

Load history a little more.

Or make less the parameter "NumberOfBarsToCalculate".

Would someone be kind enough to post the "max bars to count" indicator please.

Reason: