LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 24

Nicholishen:
After working on a couple of different EA's for the different trading rules going around this thread, I thought there may be an alternative to using so many indicators. Here is a new indicator built for this thread. I hope this will help matters... I am not sure exactly how to use, but I have ideas. Does anyone see value in switching over to this indicator?

interesting concept!!

Trend Traffic Update

Here is the updated verison of Trend Traffic. Descriptions to come...

Files:

What do designate the red purposes?

Files:
xz_3.gif  1 kb

Alexey Baranov:
What do designate the red purposes?

those are a different take on juice. they are drawn to the indicator when std dev is greater than specified amound And is increasing in value. they create a turbo zone which is good for getting in early on reversals and breakouts.

Nicholishen:
those are a different take on juice. they are drawn to the indicator when std dev is greater than specified amound And is increasing in value. they create a turbo zone which is good for getting in early on reversals and breakouts.

Nicholishen,

Thank you for your work.

Can we have little more explaination about the indicator you wrote.

Color bars? etc.

Rgds,

SFX

Nicholishen U wrote very nice indicator!

Great work!

Can someone help me????

How can I get an indicator to send my cell a text message if I get a signal from it?

Is there a way? please let me know.

Thanks,

~Billy

bagovino:
Can someone help me????

How can I get an indicator to send my cell a text message if I get a signal from it?

Is there a way? please let me know.

Thanks,

~Billy

the same message here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173795/page31, are you leecher ?

That which takes without anything to give or nothing to make

About TrendTraffic_v1.0.4

If I may suggest something, the colors of histogram are changing. I mean are changing on history. When u load it again, u can see difrent colors. That is of course becouse of optimalization. If u use restriction to some of bars like count 300 last bars or 1000 last bars, the indicator will not lag much, and will refresh every bar after each tick.

That's just my few pips

Just change this lines:

int limit;

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

double prev,current,cur,pre;

if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

limit=Bars-counted_bars;

Like that:

int limit = 500;

//int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

//if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

//limit=Bars-counted_bars;

Kalenzo:
If I may suggest something, the colors of histogram are changing. I mean are changing on history. When u load it again, u can see difrent colors. That is of course becouse of optimalization. If u use restriction to some of bars like count 300 last bars or 1000 last bars, the indicator will not lag much, and will refresh every bar after each tick.

That's just my few pips

Just change this lines:

int limit;

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

limit=Bars-counted_bars;

Like that:

int limit = 500;

//int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

//if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

//limit=Bars-counted_bars;

When change code - a pointer of the acknowledgement does not change.

Reason: