Aleksey Baranov  

Kalenzo, please look pictures.

There there was no input down!

Files:
xz_4.gif 22 kb
Kale
Kale  
Alexey Baranov:
Kalenzo, please look pictures. There there was no input down!

I dont get it. Can U explain this?

Aleksey Baranov
Aleksey Baranov  

If I in general correctly understand a situation, then:

Alexey Baranov:

It is remix KI.

The basic period is H1. Game is conducted ONLY in direction H1.

If on low TF there are signals against H1 they are filtered.

Indicator: https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/5/ki_signals1_h1low_3-10-18_optimized.mq4

Alexey Baranov:

I suggest you to try on low TF to use - IND Inverse + EMA50.

Parameters noticeably improve. Even at work in the channel many false signals disappear.

Shahzadfx
Shahzadfx  

I was just playing with these indicators. I don't know why we want perfect system.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
ki.gif 23 kb
Aleksey Baranov
Aleksey Baranov  

Shahzadfx, I see at you on a picture the indicator stop-loss. Give please on it the link

Shahzadfx
Shahzadfx  
Alexey Baranov:
Shahzadfx, I see at you on a picture the indicator stop-loss. Give please on it the link

I think i took it from the same thread. However, if you need it, here you go.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
haubentaucher
haubentaucher  
Shahzadfx:
I think i took it from the same thread. However, if you need it, here you go.

Rgds,

SFX

you are right! Last week I had posted some charts with bb stops....

One of the question was : is it `better`to trade on 30/5min or H1/15 min and better short in long or long in short timeframe.

And one thing I want to say: sometimes I think it would be better to come together in a Brainstorming as Live persons on a real place, because it is would be effectiver. I know my self it`s a lot work to read all threads and if i think my idea is `new`than 1 or 2 days later I can find nearly the same idea posted on a other thread like braintrading.

Hmmm...that`s life

Aleksey Baranov
Aleksey Baranov  

I try to work on M30, in a direction of signals KI with H1.

My tools: USD/CHF and EUR/JPY (it is better certainly GBP/JPY, but spread very big).

Such choice of tools is defined by correlation of movement of basic pairs EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. In occasion of discussion of transactions in real time - I would join.

haubentaucher
haubentaucher  
Alexey Baranov:
I try to work on M30, in a direction of signals KI with H1.

My tools: USD/CHF and EUR/JPY (it is better certainly GBP/JPY, but spread very big).

Such choice of tools is defined by correlation of movement of basic pairs EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. In occasion of discussion of transactions in real time - I would join.

Hello Alexey,

what do you think about: We take USD/CHF, 30 min in direction of H1 and we post charts, everybody with `his`indicators. So we can look to the others and eventuaelly we find something together...

Also my hope is Nic could find some time on weekend for programming an EA.

Shahzadfx
Shahzadfx  
haubentaucher:
Hello Alexey,

what do you think about: We take USD/CHF, 30 min in direction of H1 and we post charts, everybody with `his`indicators. So we can look to the others and eventuaelly we find something together...

Also my hope is Nic could find some time on weekend for programming an EA.

Good Idea,

I already posted my picture, I was lookin to add Rsifilter but it is too late, so i added ind inverse which is rather quick. We might have two kind of trades primary or secondry. P may be the one which goes with 1 hr and S which goes with 30m. Just an idea. However, testing ea is entirly different thing even things are looking good on chart before testing.

Rgds,

SFX