LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 20

spiritfriends:
Hi Shahzadfx,

This is my first post.I've been reading threads for weeks.I have a question about your charts.The green and gold parabolic sar,are they a custom indicator you wrote?Is it possible to get the indicator from you.My parabolic sar just doesn't do it like yours does.

Great job everyone with this idea! Thank you everyone for sharing.

David

It is not Parabolic sar.

it is not my indicator. one of us great trader left here in this thread.

BBand stop.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:

Shahzadfx:
It is not Parabolic sar.

it is not my indicator. one of us great trader left here in this thread.

BBand stop.

Rgds,

SFX

Thank you SFX.

Again a big thanks to everyone on this site who make it possible for everyone to learn and be successful.

David

Shahzadfx:
classic. sfx

It reaches at intended target.

Thank u all.

SFX

Files:
example18.gif  24 kb

Question re: K1 signals (v1a)

Why do the arrows appear on the screen 5 pips from the acutal price that generates the signal?

panamamike:
Why do the arrows appear on the screen 5 pips from the acutal price that generates the signal?

Which signal, arrow itself a signal.

haubentaucher:
EUR/USD 30 min A L O N E

K.I.S.S.????

Eventuaelly re-entry with the trend - when stopped out because of trailing stop or anything else-if JUICE over 0.0004.

I haven`t markered it in the chart

His name:Easy Mutant

Realy this juice is mango, orange, and apple juice for us.

What vaule you give to other pairs for (mango ) juice.

Thank you for answering my posts.

Happy trading,

SFX

5 pips off

I was not implying that the signals from the K1_signals_v1a are to be traded as a standalone...I have incorported them into my scalping system..I use something entirely different for position plays. I was asking why when the signal plots onto MT4, it plots 5 ticks (always to your benefit, i.e. lower for a buy singal or higher for a sell) away from the current price when it plots on the chart. The prices are also displayed at the 5 tick different price when you highlite the signal on the chart. I see it in the code, but am wondering why was it there in the first place....if the person was trying to include slippage and spread, then the 5 ticks are the wrong way than was than intended..i.e he put the + and - on the wrong line for the buy and sell signal. If you are using them, check the price when a signal is generated, look at it vs. what is indicated on the chart....if I am wrong, I must be using a faulty version.

panamamike:
I was not implying that the signals from the K1_signals_v1a are to be traded as a standalone...I have incorported them into my scalping system..I use something entirely different for position plays. I was asking why when the signal plots onto MT4, it plots 5 ticks (always to your benefit, i.e. lower for a buy singal or higher for a sell) away from the current price when it plots on the chart. The prices are also displayed at the 5 tick different price when you highlite the signal on the chart. I see it in the code, but am wondering why was it there in the first place....if the person was trying to include slippage and spread, then the 5 ticks are the wrong way than was than intended..i.e he put the + and - on the wrong line for the buy and sell signal. If you are using them, check the price when a signal is generated, look at it vs. what is indicated on the chart....if I am wrong, I must be using a faulty version.

Man! That signals are just visual tool, it plots 5 pips from open price for better presentation, if u want to backtest it just count the profit from order open price.

haubentaucher:
Usd/CHf 15 min, 2 versions:

haubentaucher,

Can you please, if you don't mind, write down some little description on charts.

Thank you,

SFX