LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 29

Kalenzo:
Mabye this kind of signals?

With neutral zone

But they give many false signals. Mabye this will be a nice start of scalp of sth

This kind of signals show a good chance of re-entry when stopped out. For example on USD/CHF Targets could be 10 pips...or so-a little bit scalping

On the charts the small arrows are the new KI Signals

in the evening we will see what happend..

EUR/JPY

very clear signal

Alexey Baranov:
I see , but on my indicators - wait.

On USD/CHF the arrow downwards starts to appear, means upwards to rise dangerously.

EUR/JPY - it is possible to think already of an input downwards.

USD / CHF wait,too

Buy in the morning had given a handfull pips

Alexey Baranov:
USD/CHF - wait and go UP. EUR/JPY - wait and go DOWN.

End of the day...

haubentaucher:
End of the day...

Also possible and it looks good..

USD/CHF H1/H4

I think this `system`is similar to Braintrading. It`s possible to trade different time frames with good results.

But if you try to trade 3 pairs in ALL timeframes you will be crazy and ill after 1 week. So, the next step for me is to take one pair(only ) and watch them for a longer time. Perhaps Alexey does the same.

The secret is now to find a rule when to enter and when to go out of a trade. Eventuaelly the KI signal in the right direction is a good signal for enter and re-enter after being stopped out. What if 2 signals are in short time? additional buying/selling?Target..?Half position?

Time will show..

apsforex:
hi, i'm newbie on this arena and here, so maybe it could sound a stupid question, but, can someone explain better which timeframe charts, targets and stop-loss do you use ?

one more question, v3 works better v1a ? or is it in a development way yet ?

thanks

Alexandra

Hello Alexandra,

you can trade 5/30 min, 30/H1. 15/ H1 and 30 min alone and also 5 min alone if you want scalping. All is possible...The best way is to test it and to look with what you are comfortable with.

target: hmmmm...10 pips plus x(means 10 pips profitprotection and starting from 11 pips trailing stop, stepstop or nothing-Rob Booker has written a nice e-book about `only`10 pips a day)

I would trade 3 (micro/mini/normal) Lots, 20-30 pips stops.

KI Signals are very good for re-enter and/or additional entering.

But i have to test it myself. It`s only now you have a first picture

Hope this helps a little bit

haubentaucher

If I speak about scalping-it`s not really scalping! But it`s a difference to 50-70 pips on H1/H4 per trade

If you trade on a longer timeframe you can trade with pivot levels for overnight stops

Here you can very good see how important it is to set stops or you need fingers like a hurrican for ordering manuelly. Same in 15 and 30 min. ONLY H1 had a buy before.

Trader`s Dream

10 pips+

Looks good

Reason: