LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 19

Nicholishen
Nicholishen  
Visually. I look a current extremum concerning other extrema.

So if this were going to be coded into ea, you would look to the last extrema to set an entry point based on that number?

No, if I have correctly understood a question. It is possible TO OPEN a position at observance of the set forth above conditions even if "KI_signals_v1" shows a return situation!

What is the exiting criteria?

Has not understood a question

Please elaborate on the entry criteria for nina,ki,adx. For example, nina first then adx.... how many periods confirm...etc.

Aleksey Baranov
Aleksey Baranov  

It is heavy to describe words that is well visible eyes

I cannot precisely tell as I define an extremum it or not - it is not necessary for me.

Those rules that I have given - only a direction. The Most part of rules for me not formalize.

I simply look at a picture and I see, that now the extremum good - can be played.

Look that show indicators. It is necessary simply most to look - there all is visible!

Nicholishen
Nicholishen  
Alexey Baranov:
It is heavy to describe words that is well visible eyes

I cannot precisely tell as I define an extremum it or not - it is not necessary for me.

Those rules that I have given - only a direction. The Most part of rules for me not formalize.

I simply look at a picture and I see, that now the extremum good - can be played.

Look that show indicators. It is necessary simply most to look - there all is visible!

Yes, however, it can be hard to switch from 'monday morning quarterback' to 'reading the tea leaves'. I've seen the charts, and it is easy to pick the extremum out from past bars, but is it as easy to see in real-time; when it comes down to a decision? I am not picking on you, but I would like to know if it is possible to develop an algorithm to determine when it meets this criteria. Thanks for your hard work in seeing these solutions!

Aleksey Baranov
Aleksey Baranov  

I would not dare to do the robot on the basis of the given strategy!

It will turn out too difficultly as it is impossible to formalize all rules. And more than it is assured - will not work.

If it was possible to write in Russian - would make more detailed description, BUT I look through a forum through the online-translator. While translating unfortunately the sense is lost .

Shahzadfx
Shahzadfx  

My IDEA.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
1_1.gif 37 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Alexey Baranov:
I would not dare to do the robot on the basis of the given strategy!

It will turn out too difficultly as it is impossible to formalize all rules. And more than it is assured - will not work.

If it was possible to write in Russian - would make more detailed description, BUT I look through a forum through the online-translator. While translating unfortunately the sense is lost .

Many people are using on-line translators to post something. So you are not alone. For example http://babelfish.altavista.com/ or any.

Kale
Kale  
Shahzadfx:
My IDEA.

Rgds,

SFX

Nice, I like that idea.

With program are u using to make such a nice charts ?

ttt123
ttt123  

To Shahzadfx...

Hi Shahzadfx,

Would you attach this ADX indicator? I've got a lot ADXs but it seems to be different...

Thank you in advance

REGARDS

Aleksey Baranov
Aleksey Baranov  

Can be formed the situation for continuing the motion downward after a certain time on EUR/JPY. It is possible it is straight now to enter, but if we wait thus far price will reach EMA50, then it is possible to be joined on the best price.

You look picture.

Files:
xz_10.gif 19 kb
haubentaucher
haubentaucher  

Looks good