LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 11

dennyb
dennyb  

hi all

as a filter, what about wu just trade at GMT 07.00-20.00?

Aleksey Baranov
Aleksey Baranov  

As the most simple filter the following condition also can act: on H1 there is a signal on sale (an arrow downwards). Now it is possible to trade on lower TF (M30, M15) - ONLY on sale. Many false signals at once vanish.

Aleksey Baranov
Aleksey Baranov  

uups, it appears you already discuss it

It agree completely, that idea good.

From its part I wish to suggest to take for a basis signals KI with H1.

And already on low TF to make a filtration - Stochastics, ADMI or together both + still something.

My check has shown, that KI+H1 is better approaches for the instruction of a long-term trend (movements on which can be earned well).

haubentaucher
haubentaucher  
Nicholishen:
I have not been testing the system... Your chart loks Good! So, did you close the trade after the up signal on M5? ...i just saw your other threads and will answer them here as well. The pic with M30 M5: As long as the signal was up on the M30 you would go long when indicator was up on M5 and close trades when the indicator was down. I am not sure which method is more profitable. I coded an expert to follow the rules that I am experimenting with, but it won't backtest for some reason. When it trades realtime it takes a long time to process because their are so many indicators to calculate and so many instances and expressions to recalc... and so on. It is a work in process and I will have some time this weekend to code your 'mutant' idea.

Let it me say so: if I would have something like Ninja or Brackettrader(only for futures ) my strategy had been: breakeven 10 pips-profitprotection-and starting then trailingstop. but trading by hand my fingers are to slowly....

The question H1/15 min or 30 min/5 min:I think both are profitable and forwardtesting will show.

Ahh, I`m posting a picture with 30min & H1 chart. you can see EMA 34, EMA 100, DR. Bobs CCI 50(!!). More i don`t want to say, only a picture .

And good luck with programming the `Mutant`!!!And THANKS A LOT!!!!!

Have a nice weekend

haubentaucher

Aleksey Baranov
Aleksey Baranov  

Confirming to the aforesaid.

It is remix KI.

The basic period is H1. Game is conducted ONLY in direction H1.

If on low TF there are signals against H1 they are filtered.

Unfortunately the indicator is not optimized - recalculation is conducted on all history with each tic

haubentaucher
haubentaucher  

Trade 30 min if 15 min signal has the same direction

Aleksey Baranov
Aleksey Baranov  

Optimized like. But did not check in real work

Aleksey Baranov
Aleksey Baranov  

Even a way of a filtration.

KI signal - Sell.

We put Sell Stop at local Low + n pips.

KI signal - Buy.

We put Buy Stop at local High + n pips.

If movement will be strong Stop the signal will work.

Often happens, that there is signal KI, but the price does not go in its direction, and goes in opposite. The described approach allows to enter into the market later under the best price.

Files:
xz_1.gif 9 kb
haubentaucher
haubentaucher  
Alexey Baranov:
Even a way of a filtration.

KI signal - Sell.

We put Sell Stop at local Low + n pips.

KI signal - Buy.

We put Buy Stop at local High + n pips.

If movement will be strong Stop the signal will work.

Often happens, that there is signal KI, but the price does not go in its direction, and goes in opposite. The described approach allows to enter into the market later under the best price.

you are right, but howmuch pips and what is a strong signal and what is the best price??? I think it`s heavy to find it out and so we try trading on 2 timeframes with the same signal. Eventuaelly you can find n-pips and a description what a strong signal is. And I think if you trade 60 min signals you have to look for the H4 chart and 15 min chart- all signals up or down( Triple Screen).

But don`t stop to post your ideas, could be we all find something together we can call: One for All

Aleksey Baranov
Aleksey Baranov  

I have only described the approach as which I consider reasonable

Observe. Sometimes (when is doubts in force of signal KI) to put Sell or Buy Stop order on 1 pips below (above) bar on which there was a signal enough.