LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 11

Optimized like. But did not check in real work

Even a way of a filtration.

KI signal - Sell.

We put Sell Stop at local Low + n pips.

KI signal - Buy.

We put Buy Stop at local High + n pips.

If movement will be strong Stop the signal will work.

Often happens, that there is signal KI, but the price does not go in its direction, and goes in opposite. The described approach allows to enter into the market later under the best price.

Files:
xz_1.gif  9 kb

Alexey Baranov:
Even a way of a filtration.

KI signal - Sell.

We put Sell Stop at local Low + n pips.

KI signal - Buy.

We put Buy Stop at local High + n pips.

If movement will be strong Stop the signal will work.

Often happens, that there is signal KI, but the price does not go in its direction, and goes in opposite. The described approach allows to enter into the market later under the best price.

you are right, but howmuch pips and what is a strong signal and what is the best price??? I think it`s heavy to find it out and so we try trading on 2 timeframes with the same signal. Eventuaelly you can find n-pips and a description what a strong signal is. And I think if you trade 60 min signals you have to look for the H4 chart and 15 min chart- all signals up or down( Triple Screen).

But don`t stop to post your ideas, could be we all find something together we can call: One for All

I have only described the approach as which I consider reasonable

Observe. Sometimes (when is doubts in force of signal KI) to put Sell or Buy Stop order on 1 pips below (above) bar on which there was a signal enough.

Alexey Baranov:
I have only described the approach as which I consider reasonable Observe. Sometimes (when is doubts in force of signal KI) to put Sell or Buy Stop order on 1 pips below (above) bar on which there was a signal enough.

Sorry, if it didn`t find the right words. I didn`t want to critizm(kritisieren) you!

Altered indicator " KI_signals1_H1_LIM--3-10-18_arr.mq4 " not for H1!

It NEEDS to be used for trade on TF since M30 and below! Simply it filters all signals which go against a signal with H1.

one more

idea?

Looking worth watching.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
example.gif  23 kb

I already wrote, that Kalenzo have made the best indicator for a trend. It seems to me, that it is better CatFX50. But also KI and CatFX50 - indicators for the TREND. In the channel the guaranteed loss.

The filtration of the signals contradicting H1, increases probability of connection to a trend on low TF (M30 and below).

I would be happy, if it was possible to filter more on M30 and below TF. ADMI, Stochastik on the test have shown not so good result.

I while in search.

gl/hf

Most of the time it is filtering catfx50 signals too. I think to avoid ranging signals we may have time filter or small profit target.

Rgds

Shahzadfx:
Most of the time it is filtering catfx50 signals too. I think to avoid ranging signals we may have time filter or small profit target. Rgds

Exactly, when we see we are in channel we can set small profit target or closer stop, but how to determine, that we are in chanel? Of course we can do it with many tools. It is easy to find that price is going into a channel, we loose at the begining of the chanel, always. It will be small lose. Than the most important is when the trend is starting how to catch up him? We cant catch him at the front also if we will use filtering. So the choice is up to us. I think the best way to use KI will be to find a filter that is very sensitive on price changes, if it is a small change than we not enter. But when it will be a litle more change, than we enter, and loose or catch trend early.

Reason: