Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 18

yes, that's true !

you know that i trade on 8 pairs, 5 pairs are related to usd, and 3 pairs are related to JPY !

so, when i trade, i would first check if the usd or jpy strong or weak, if i have a decision on usd or jpy, i would find the entry point on the related pairs !

you are right, if usd suddenly get bullish, they could go all busted,but we have the SL, and we could control the loss !

but in the opposite, if usd suddenly get bearish, we win !

and always, i think there are some relationship between pairs ! so, if i thought the pairs lose the relationship in this moment, i would stand away !

thanks for asking !

enjoy trading !

darkangel:
Just wondering, isn't it abit risky as you trade 3 pair together that is related to USD? If USD suddenly get bullish, they could go all busted?

mt4 no connect

hi guys, sorry but my Mt4 lost connect to broker ! i'm trying to contact the broker now !

about the active order, you could close 0.1 lot of UJ, and set the SL near the entry to protect it !

and about the other order, I would hold it as much as I can !

sorry for this !

i hope i could be back later !

it's ok now !

the MT4 connect is OK !

I'm back here !

Hello,

I am also on board now !

Using Alpari Demo.

Yevell: which broker do you use?

I thought you used reasonable stops? 600 pips not really reasonable. Do you commonly let trades go against you 200 or more pips like what open now. i just signed on and now 230 pips in DD. Thats just on just one trade. 120 more on the other 2 open. Thanks

for now, i use IFX ! but maybe i would have a change ! but i'm not sure now !

pavement:
Hello,

I am also on board now !

Using Alpari Demo.

Yevell: which broker do you use?

hi todd, you could read my earlier post, i said i would long GU before it break 1.58, and long AU before it break 0.768 !

so, even I made a wrong entry today, I would hold this order !

but of course, i do not like this trade, because as there is no hedge, i could not short GU !

so, I would not have the order like this anymore !

and about the sl, usually my sl would be about 30-50 pips, and for ej and gj will be about 70-90 pips !

so, please test the signal on demo first ! we should find a way to trading together !

thanks for understanding !

Todd:
I thought you used reasonable stops? 600 pips not really reasonable. Do you commonly let trades go against you 200 or more pips like what open now. i just signed on and now 230 pips in DD. Thats just on just one trade. 120 more on the other 2 open. Thanks

Maybe you could lower the lot when you change the strategy. like GBPUSD you are not trading for intraday obviously but longer term, lot should be lowered or people could get stop out due to the big drawdown

sorry about that !

as I said in earlier post, I have trading plans of long term, mid-term and short term !

I need to find a best term to trade with you together !

so, i hope you all could test the signal on demo first before we find a good way and good term to trade with !

thanks for understanding !

darkangel:
Maybe you could lower the lot when you change the strategy. like GBPUSD you are not trading for intraday obviously but longer term, lot should be lowered or people could get stop out due to the big drawdown

Yevell, I appreciate the quick reply. That is a welcome change in RAS. I hold on to it and see what happens. Thanks.

Reason: