Multi-lot scalper EA - page 4

faifarni:
gbp/usd, 15min, .2 lots, option 2 trade trigger, secure profit 10

Great!

If you would go live, would you add eurusd and usdchf time by time?

haubentaucher:
Great! If you would go live, would you add eurusd and usdchf time by time?

Could you please explain what you mean by time by time? I'm actually live right now with this ea. The only difference in my live account is that the lot size is .1 and the secure profit is 5 which will produce identical results as the statement above just in smaller lots but just as accurate. I wouldn't attach this ea to multiple currencies at the same time unless you've got completely seperate accounts. Trading multiple currencies on the same metatrader wouldn't fare too well with this ea's money management and trading strategy. In addition, trading multiple currencys could possibly wipe out the margin in your account quite quickly if market volatility increased during an event such as NFP.

gbp/usd, 15min, .2 lots, option 2 trade trigger, secure profit 10, max trades=4, trades to protect=3

Files:

faifarni:
Could you please explain what you mean by time by time? I'm actually live right now with this ea. The only difference in my live account is that the lot size is .1 and the secure profit is 5 which will produce identical results as the statement above just in smaller lots but just as accurate. I wouldn't attach this ea to multiple currencies at the same time unless you've got completely seperate accounts. Trading multiple currencies on the same metatrader wouldn't fare too well with this ea's money management and trading strategy. In addition, trading multiple currencys could possibly wipe out the margin in your account quite quickly if market volatility increased during an event such as NFP.

Time by Time: my idea was to trade additional pairs in one account if the account is grown up. now i know it better. thanks!

okay, where you already are live: what do you think how much money is enough to open an account: max. drawdown *3 or is this to risky?

faifarni:
gbp/usd, 15min, .2 lots, option 2 trade trigger, secure profit 10, max trades=4, trades to protect=3

Hi faifarni, how is the EA doing today ? Hope you get much profit today

firedave:
Hi faifarni, how is the EA doing today ? Hope you get much profit today

waiting and hoping...

did ca. 40 Dollars/o.2 lots today

Files:
dlm.gif  41 kb

haubentaucher:
waiting and hoping... did ca. 40 Dollars/o.2 lots today

Interbankfx all trades open...no profit or loss today

Files:
dlm_1.gif  35 kb

haubentaucher:
waiting and hoping... did ca. 40 Dollars/o.2 lots today

Oh no ! No SL ?

firedave:
Oh no ! No SL ?

Yes, no stoploss. If I remember right, in the Ea is no setting for a stoploss. I wondered myself

If i`m wrong,then it`s good for me and eventuaelly others to show how important a stoploss is.

So , I had a look to the posted statements: NO STOPLOSS !!!!

They looked like that you don`t need one, that the logic has built in a stoploss.

In the statements you can find losses- position closed by a new trade?-

I only can hope that it was no Black Monday for those who are live with thi EA.

Reason: