Harmonic Trading - page 94

how?

coyan:
The indicator.

Will this one be expired aloso?

If so, how did you renew this indicator?

please let me know, so we can renew by ourselves.

thank you

keris2112:
I have "The Harmonic Trader" book in pdf format. If anybody is interested, I'll upload it tonight. Keris

HI Keris,

I am interested ,Please upload it.Thank u for your help.

tirou:
HI Keris, I am interested ,Please upload it.Thank u for your help.

Sorry. I got it from post 22.Thank u.

ted_newyork:
Will this one be expired aloso?

If so, how did you renew this indicator?

please let me know, so we can renew by ourselves.

thank you

Here:

http://myweb.absa.co.za/stander/4meta/Indicators/

Coyan

thank you

thank you!!

ted

i am new in this topic, how are the results trading with this system?

Results...

I don't think there is a way to plot an average result. The system is used to predict possible reversal points, but not all traders enter at the same place. Also, the % of accuracy also depends on the pattern involved, the time frame, and the currency. Different traders see different things. I think, however, that studying this system is beneficial to any trader because it can be used to reinforce other methods as well. It will also give you a good understanding of Fibonacci relationships.

HI ALL

it is a long time that i have not posted anything here the reson is clear and almost all you know that here was a frustrating fight for selling the indicators and so on.i personally dont have any problem with selling the products but i say this should be done in a proper way not by spoiling other's efforts.anyway,i would like to thank you all you guys for following this topic and you have not allowed this topic be a dead one.so again i want to continue this topic with the aim of all you.and i hope that those kinds of activities never happen again however i dont have any problem with it all can sell their own indicators.system,eas and so on.ok let strat again.

thanks

kamyar

hi

during my trading days i have had a lot of pms and i saw a lot of posts that asked

"how aacurate this system is? how many pips we can make with it?what is the monthly gain by trading wit patterns?"

and many many other questions like this.let say this:

almost all the aders are looking for a system with biger win% and most people can not tolerate long lossing streaks.but it is proven that you can make money even by a system with win% of 10.many say it is impossible but no we can.this can be happen just by a proper MM and risk control.these patterns are accurate about 70% so by a good MM and Capital risk managment u can earn money.always remember the golden rule of trading that says:

"Cut your losses short and let your profits run."

so as a hnt for trading with this patterns:

just trade patterns with R/R of >2

just risk 2-3% of your capital on each pattern

the prefered timeframes are H1,H4 and daily.of course we can trade lower time frame if they will be good in terms of R/R and capital risk.

i hope this small explanation clarify the point a little bit better.and a special thanks for all who have taught me alot.

thanks

kamyar

let start with this setup

EURGBP daily.as you can see in the pic there is somehow big revesal zone for this pattern and it has not fullfield the all conditions of a ideal patter but the weekly pivot R! and murry math line[8/8] are the strong res. for the going up.also we got a good reversal sign in this case.as u can see there is a good entry point and sl in the pic.who knows all technicals say that it should go down.let see what will happen

Reason: