Harmonic Trading - page 92

FX-Hedger:
Hello ! 50weeks,

Thanks for your post and the indicators.

Do you have any documents on zup?

Thanks.

You can translate the text using Babelfish. I leave the Ext Indicator to 2. That will give me the Pesavento numbers as seen in the Ensign Software. Go to the website and look at the online videos to learn how to use the ZUP Indicator. Look at the training videos for the Pesavanto Patterns, Gartley Pattern, and Gartley/Butterfly. ZUP cannot do the Pesavento Map, so please do not ask. However, this tool is an excellent start. So if you know something that we do not, feel free to expand the indicator!!

My opinion is to translate and read the thread on the Russian website found in the source code in MetaEditor. Nen created the program, so it makes sense to read his thought process. There are others who contribute ideas, but Nen does the coding. You have the source code, so you can add to it as you see fit. I just ask that you continue to share so everyone may prosper.

50weeks:
This translator is great translating entire websites. It's not perfect, and it has some errors, but I know how to work around it and get what I need. I will tell you now that "tayfremov" means "timeframe." If anyone learns other Russian words, please post them here. Thanks!!

First, this only works in Firefox. After you download and install the Firefox browser, come back here and click this. Install the extension. Close the browser and open it again.

I use it for http://www.onix-trade.net

They have changed the format and now you must register so you can download the indicators. With the translator, sometimes it does not let you download. You can download when the site is in Russian. It can be difficult, but it's worth it. I really enjoy seeing how people in another country view the Forex market too. I use the "Russian to English (World Lingo)" translator.

There is nothing wrong with the ZUP Indicator. It works very well. Reading the web site may give you further insight. I know I am a fan. Nen does great work!

He also created a ZUP trend indicator. It looks ok to me. Green means go long. Red means go short. You have to make sure that your settings in ZUP also match the trend indicator. Well, that is not true. I am going to play around with the settings and I suggest you do you too!! I just got the trend indicator 2 days ago and I have not used it as an entry or exit strategy yet.

ZUP-25 has the Andrew's Pitchfork indicator attached. Andrew's Pitchfork is optional so I don't use that either. I need to read more about it. ZUP is so cool!!!! It is very flexible. I have no idea how to use the i-VTS either. I turned it on, but nothing really stood out to me on how I can use it in my trading decisions. Again, if something occurs to you, please share!

Also, here is another highly coveted update by Barry Stander. I have no idea if this will expire or not. Enjoy it while you have it!!

Enjoy!!

Translautor password is on the bottom of page, download every part then put together and install, enjoy

http://anuvinu.blogspot.com/2006/04/promt-professional-70-translation.html

Foreverold:
Translautor password is on the bottom of page, download every part then put together and install, enjoy http://anuvinu.blogspot.com/2006/04/promt-professional-70-translation.html

Very cool ForeverOld!! I've been looking for something like this!! I had already started translating the ZUP MetaEditor file, but I haven't finished. Now after I download this, things should go MUCH faster!

I use 7-zip to open RAR files. It's free and has a context menu when you right-click on RAR files!!

Where to find indicator??

50weeks:
This translator is great translating entire websites. It's not perfect, and it has some errors, but I know how to work around it and get what I need. I will tell you now that "tayfremov" means "timeframe." If anyone learns other Russian words, please post them here. Thanks!!

First, this only works in Firefox. After you download and install the Firefox browser, come back here and click this. Install the extension. Close the browser and open it again.

I use it for http://www.onix-trade.net

They have changed the format and now you must register so you can download the indicators. With the translator, sometimes it does not let you download. You can download when the site is in Russian. It can be difficult, but it's worth it. I really enjoy seeing how people in another country view the Forex market too. I use the "Russian to English (World Lingo)" translator.

There is nothing wrong with the ZUP Indicator. It works very well. Reading the web site may give you further insight. I know I am a fan. Nen does great work!

He also created a ZUP trend indicator. It looks ok to me. Green means go long. Red means go short. You have to make sure that your settings in ZUP also match the trend indicator. Well, that is not true. I am going to play around with the settings and I suggest you do you too!! I just got the trend indicator 2 days ago and I have not used it as an entry or exit strategy yet.

ZUP-25 has the Andrew's Pitchfork indicator attached. Andrew's Pitchfork is optional so I don't use that either. I need to read more about it. ZUP is so cool!!!! It is very flexible. I have no idea how to use the i-VTS either. I turned it on, but nothing really stood out to me on how I can use it in my trading decisions. Again, if something occurs to you, please share!

Also, here is another highly coveted update by Barry Stander. I have no idea if this will expire or not. Enjoy it while you have it!!

Enjoy!!

Hi 50,

Can you tell me where I can find information on Barry's indicator? Is it new? i downloaded this one, but I was just wondering if there is a forum that dicusses it.

Thanks,

Forex2stay

kamyar:
hi

thanks for your attention.here is the indicator.

enjoy

Hi Kamyar.

Great work you guys have done here. A couple of questions:

1. Which version of 0_Harmony is the preferred version that you are using, i.e., _azz, _zigzag, etc?

2. What is exactly the "b-clock modified" indicator and how is it used?

Thanks, and I am having fun with this thread after 28 years of trading.

KUTGW.

Ali

forex2stay:
Hi 50,

Can you tell me where I can find information on Barry's indicator? Is it new? i downloaded this one, but I was just wondering if there is a forum that dicusses it.

Thanks,

Forex2stay

Sorry, I don't have any documentation on Barry's indicator. I just know that it helps me to see the ABCD patterns. After using it for awhile, I don't need it as much as I did before. Even when the forecasting model fails, it's ok to me because patterns fail all of the time.

aligator:
Hi Kamyar.

Great work you guys have done here. A couple of questions:

1. Which version of 0_Harmony is the preferred version that you are using, i.e., _azz, _zigzag, etc?

2. What is exactly the "b-clock modified" indicator and how is it used?

Thanks, and I am having fun with this thread after 28 years of trading.

KUTGW.

Ali

You may want to use either the ZUP indicator or the harmonic patterns indicator posted on page 92. Learning ZUP is great!! ZUP seems easier to me. HarmonicPatterns.ex4 gives me an interesting alert. B-clock is a countdown indicator for whatever timeframe you may be displaying.

about HarmonicPatternx.ex4

50weeks:
You may want to use either the ZUP indicator or the harmonic patterns indicator posted on page 92. Learning ZUP is great!! ZUP seems easier to me. HarmonicPatterns.ex4 gives me an interesting alert. B-clock is a countdown indicator for whatever timeframe you may be displaying.

I have a question.

HarmonicPatterns.ex4 seems like to have a expiration date setting in its code.

How do you use it if it expires?

Thanks in advance.

ted

ted_newyork:
I have a question.

HarmonicPatterns.ex4 seems like to have a expiration date setting in its code.

How do you use it if it expires?

Thanks in advance.

ted

If it expires again, I no longer use it. That's why I concentrate on the great ZUP Indicator.

thank you

50weeks:
If it expires again, I no longer use it. That's why I concentrate on the great ZUP Indicator.

ok!

I got it!

thank you

Reason: