F - page 97

From now on, only issues relating to the functioning of the tractor will be covered.
Any provocateurs and detractors with their attacks will be ignored.

Олег avtomat:
From now on, only issues relating to the functioning of the tractor will be discussed.
Any provocateurs and detractors with their attacks will be ignored by me.

Oh no! Not again...! :)

If I have said anything untrue, I ask the admins to ban me.

:) What's the ruckus :)
Why should he pay attention to risks? The tractor driver bears all the risks, no one is asking him to invest in tractor trade.
Although, I am curious about the guts.

Juriy Iziymov:
:) What's all the fuss about :)
Why should he pay attention to risks? The tractor driver bears all the risks, no one is asking him to invest in tractor trade.
Although, I am curious about the guts.
You are wrong.

Valentin Katasonov. Speech at the Russian Thought Club, St. Petersburg. Recorded on 27 February 2016.

Artyom Trishkin:
It would be nice if it wasn't so sad. You are cheating yourself by not closing losing trades. Or do you have a fetish for pictures with no losses? Pictures...

Self-deception indeed with 70% drawdown...

Oleg avtomat:
Here it is the matrix in action. In the mind. And everything that goes beyond the matrix, the mind refuses to accept.

Your system seems to stay within the limits of the matrix.

I have already stated the objectives.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Really self-defeating at 70% drawdown...

Oleg avtomat:
This is the matrix in action. In the mind. And everything that goes beyond the matrix, the mind refuses to accept.

Your system seems to stay within the limits of the matrix.

Well, there are different styles of trading. You can, for example, earn 300% per month with a maximum drawdown of 70%, and you can earn 30% with a maximum drawdown of 7%. I'm sure there will always be followers of both. That's why you shouldn't dictate trading to anyone and justify it by saying that small drawdown is a good thing. People are different - some like to take a risk to get a good profit, and others are willing to take a small profit, but under the condition oflow risk. As a rule the first are people who do not have a lot of money. The latter already have good capital and can afford to make a good initial deposit. They do not have to take risks to make a decent profit.

khorosh:
Well, there are different styles of trading. You can, for example, earn 300% per month with a maximum drawdown of 70%, and you can earn 30% with a maximum drawdown of 7%. I'm sure there will always be followers of both. So you should not tell anyone how to trade and justify it by saying that a small drawdown is good. People are different - some like to take a risk to get a good profit, and others tolerate small profits, but with small risk.

You are mistaken. Я not dictating to anyone. How to trade. The forum is a place of communication and everyone can express their point of view, can't they? So I gave my personal opinion.

Alexandr Saprykin:

You are mistaken. Я dictated to no one. how one should trade. The forum is a place of communication and everyone can express their point of view, can't they? So I gave my personal opinion.

What makes you think that -"Really self-delusion with a 70% drawdown..." . It is not self-deception, it is deliberate trading with high risks, because the purpose of this trade is not to minimize drawdowns, but to maximize profits. If your deposit goes down - it is not a pity, your money is not your own. And with a good turn of events one can make a good profit. So I understand the author of this thread).
Reason: