Harmonic Trading - page 351

poruchik:
at you it is not WW

===========

sometimes Black Swan=WW

YES, that is a valid wolfe wave!

That isn't a wolfe wave. the 1-3 and 2-4 lines need to contract on a wolfe wave, not expand.

This is an example of a successful wolfe wave. It must be contracting. Once the 5th wave is finished, the target take profit line is the 1-4 line which is listed as point 6. Disregard the orange line on the second picture, it is from zup and not related to the wolfe wave.

grandaevus:
If you don't like to sit in front of the computer and wait for a pattern to be detected, please try new sendmail function.

I've completely changed SendMail function and make the data it sends more detailed.

When indicator detects a pattern , it sends a mail with lots of details written below.

Bullish Gartley pattern found on GBPUSD W1 time frame

Direction Of Search MaxMin= False

1.46657 < Range of the Prices D < 1.48637

Median D= 1.47647

2012.12.02 00:00 < Range of the Time D < 2014.12.14 00:00

Dot C= 1.63412

(1.000) * AB = CD = 1.48286

(1.272) * AB = CD = 1.44172

How would I set this up to receive the Email.

Bullish Crab on UsdChf H4

Files:

Bearish Crab on Euro/US: 2013-04-16_1302 - finster869's library

row:
How would I set this up to receive the Email.

ExtSendMail =true

&

enter your smtp server settings & other requested data @ mt4 ---> tools ---> options ---> Email

How to Use zup in Multi Time Frame

One of our forum members once asked whether there's a chance to code a mtf zup version.

Well, there's no need a code one since all zup versions have that ability.

In order to cover all detections of a higher time while working on lower time frames, all you need to do is change maxDepth(default value is 55) & maxBarToD(default value is 15) settings.

(Before starting, be sure that ExtIndicator is set to 11)

Let me give you an example

You're working on H1 time frame and you want zup to dedect patterns on h4 time frame range & zigzag depth while still working on H1 time frame

First calculate time frame ratio = H4/H1 = 4

Then change maxDepth settings to 55*4 and maxBarToD =150 or 200

For D1 this calculation will be

D1/H1 = 24

maxDepth=55*24 and maxBarToD =150 or 200

But please don't forget that, a maxDepth higher than 75-100 will put too much strain on cpu & ram.

The good news is I'll find a solution to this and make some code runtime improvements. Even @ 550 or 600 maxdepth, cpu load will increase max %3-5.

grandaevus:
How to Use zup in Multi Time Frame

You're working on H1 time frame and you want zup to dedect patterns on h4 time frame range & zigzag depth while still working on H1 time frame

First calculate time frame ratio = H4/H1 = 4

Then change maxDepth settings to 55*4 and maxBarToD =150 or 200

For D1 this calculation will be

D1/H1 = 24

maxDepth=55*24 and maxBarToD =150 or 200

But please don't forget that, a maxDepth higher than 75-100 will put too much strain on cpu & ram.

The good news is I'll find a solution to this and make some code runtime improvements. Even @ 550 or 600 maxdepth, cpu load will increase max %3-5.

Under this example, will zup, when you are on the 1 hour time frame, then search for patterns on both the 1 hour and 4 hour at the same time? If you are on 15 min time frame, can you have it do 15, 30 and 60 at the same time if you change the calculations?

The bearish crab I posted above was invalidated. I have seen about 4 patterns today, and all 4 were later invalidated.

finster869:
Under this example, will zup, when you are on the 1 hour time frame, then search for patterns on both the 1 hour and 4 hour at the same time? If you are on 15 min time frame, can you have it do 15, 30 and 60 at the same time if you change the calculations?

Yes, absolutely.

Reason: