CatFx50 Indicators.

Hi,

This is my first post as I'm new tothis forum.I have been reading the CatFx50

trading system with special interest and I want to thank Nina for sharing her

wonderful strategy. I will appreciate it if somebody can please tell me how to get access to all those indicators for CatFx50. My present trading platform Oanda only have the EMA.

Thanks.

KayLaw.

KayLaw:
Hi,

This is my first post as I'm new tothis forum.I have been reading the CatFx50

trading system with special interest and I want to thank Nina for sharing her

wonderful strategy. I will appreciate it if somebody can please tell me how to get access to all those indicators for CatFx50. My present trading platform Oanda only have the EMA.

Thanks.

KayLaw.

Hi Kay,

I included a zip filed of all the indicators that you need. Hope that help.

Josephine

Files:

Catfx50 Indicators

Thanks Josephine. I appreciate it and more pips to your pocket

You're welcome. By the way, you can download metatrader platform for free, so you can start demo using the indicators in this forums. I have never use Oanda, so I don't know what kind of indicators they have in their chart. I dont think it would be any use for you to download the indicators here and try to install in their chart.

Thank you very much Josephine for your attention and all the informations.

But are you telling me that Metatrader have all the indicators to trade Catfx50system on their platform?

A link to "Metatrader" or their web site and other useful info. will be highly appreciated. Still reading the Catfx50 thread and close to the middle page.

KayLaw.

Thanks for that good info. I will download their demo asap. I hope you can also help with the set up of those indicators.

KayLaw.

Previous post with specific link to metatrader broker has been removed because of request from author of this system (Nina).

Please refer to a more detailed list of brokers:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/65-mt4-brokers-metatrader-brokers#comment_21123

Catfx related information:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Best regards.

Reason: