Harmonic Trading - page 568

Thank You Poruchik,

I will try version 150.

I am in Japan & Nikkei. UsdJpy....

Files:
usdjpy.png  76 kb

Hi all,

I got this good Harmonic ABCD Indicator which can tell you where to enter a Buy / or a Sell, where to place stop loss, where to take profit with Profit target 1, 2, and 3 when this indicator can find a potential emerging Harmonic ABCD Pattern.

For example, you can put it on Daily timeframe of NZDUSD and you can see it tells us to prepare to buy NZDUSD at 0.76814, Stop loss at 0.76575, TAKE PROFIT = Target 1 at 0.79739, Target 2 at 0.81119, and Target 3 at 0.82956. I am using MT4 of FXPRO live account.

The price around 0.76814 area is the expected C.

And be surprised that 0.8203 area is the POTENTIAL D of a Bearish Butterfly_6.

So, it means this indicator helps us to trade at both point C and point D well in advance.

Anyone knows what type of Harmonic ABCD Pattern indicator is this one? and where to get the source code?

I like this indicator because it forecast and tell us, and pinpoint the potential PRZ at point C and D in advance.

Please kindly help me find the source code and share it here. I want to let it find more Harmonic patterns instead of only one ABCD Pattern.

Thanks a lot,

James

search patterns by Talex ORIGINAL version is here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8511#14012

=======

last mode (may 2014) is Search Patterns.fixed.Alerts.mq4

It see patterns (TRIANGLES) from ZUP

Hi Poruchnik,

I'm new here but watching this thread few months ( and related, including onix). I went through all 5600 posts, so let say I know something already:-)

Got all latest ZUP working - including v.150.

I used earlier some price action system, which is no longer effective because of the market conditions. Anyway I found harmonics much more effective and (what is more important) much faster in signal to bid recognition.

After last few months I've got few questions about ZUP:

1. As most indicators it repaints. How to change settings to be more sure that present pattern is really valid? (within the conditions of the metod, of course). On higher timeframes the tolerance for deviation from the recommended values for the pattern, which are set by default to 9%, means a lot of pips.

2. If I change the parameter ExtDeltaGartey to 0,02, will I get more sure, or have to change more settings?

I'm using now ZUP 146, 148 and 150 and I think 146 is most effective, but it's just a guess, cause I'm not sure about most effective settings.

You wrote here, you are using few ZUP148 with different depth settings.

Can you share with your personal settings of ZUP148 you're using now, please?...

I'd like to look at parameters for Gartley patterns basically.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys. Does anyone can tell me how can I setup ZUP150 to hide those blue and purple additional lines in default setup..It makes my chart invisible. I'd like to see figures and neccessary lines. I was using ZUP v135 All and it was easier to distinguish particular lines but here there is too many options to choose. Thanks in advance

threekey:
Hi guys. Does anyone can tell me how can I setup ZUP150 to hide those blue and purple additional lines in default setup..It makes my chart invisible. I'd like to see figures and neccessary lines. I was using ZUP v135 All and it was easier to distinguish particular lines but here there is too many options to choose. Thanks in advance

I have the same problem I don't like those blue lines, too many of them on the chart.

Solution to hide them will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

blueocean

Ok, I figured it out, I've downloaded v 146p, which kaori mentioned on previous site about. Now only thing I'd like to know is how to fill those figures with colors, like previous versions ?

Harmonic patterns, What drives them?

Hi.

I have traded a few harmonic patterns, and if it is a quality pattern it has a high probability to drive the market in the suggestion the pattern suggest.

My question is: why are those patterns so powerful? and why does they repeat creating? are there sitting some very rich people making them or what is the clue?

I can understand that pure price action brings signals, for example a pinbar shows that pressure took off and if there is a support/resistance line there it is a good indication of reversal.

What are quality patterns?

The answer is Fibonacci. The ratio of highs and lows is often a Fibo ratio, pls ask therfore aunt Wiki. Maybe sometimes the influence of big money is back-breaking, and so some people could say it is a self-fulfilling prophecy - and maybe it is. But then it is the same with Pivot and Murray Math. You must believe in Fibonacci and natural growth and in your confirming indicator(s). But not the patterns drive the market, they can drive you.

Hi NWFstudent,

Which version of ZUP are you using that show the above picture? Please advise.

I think that we should select the best versions of ZUP, and then, share the best settings on which timeframe, etc because so many versions of ZUP can make us confused and mess our charts.

Thanks a lot for kind sharing.

James

Reason: