Harmonic Trading - page 569

Hi poruchik,

Did you know how to get the source code? I found out we can't place multiple ZUP indicator with different configuration/setting on the same chart. Only one ZUP pattern will be display other is not. I will be able to do some modification if I have the source code.

Thanks

Hi!

the latest version with an open code 148, what to you prevents it to use?

On graphics you can place though 100 ZUP. each indicator has to have various extcomplect

jamesphuc:
Hi NWFstudent,

Which version of ZUP are you using that show the above picture? Please advise.

I think that we should select the best versions of ZUP, and then, share the best settings on which timeframe, etc because so many versions of ZUP can make us confused and mess our charts.

Thanks a lot for kind sharing.

James

Hi James.

it was just an illustration picture, unfornatly i dont know what patter indicator was used or if it is manually drawn.

poruchik:
Mt 4 660 _____________________

So which of these is your favorite colonel? From this picture you shared?

148p, 150 _____________

Poruchik,

Could you answer my question in post #5675 please?...

Thx

NWFstudent:
Hi.

I have traded a few harmonic patterns, and if it is a quality pattern it has a high probability to drive the market in the suggestion the pattern suggest.

My question is: why are those patterns so powerful? and why does they repeat creating? are there sitting some very rich people making them or what is the clue?

I can understand that pure price action brings signals, for example a pinbar shows that pressure took off and if there is a support/resistance line there it is a good indication of reversal.

Please NWFstudent can you post the harmonic indicator attached to your chart

Greetings traders,

I currently have the latest meta.trader.4 installed. The build number is 765 with release date December 12, 2014.

When trying to compile latest open.source ZUP I get a few compile errors. When installing any version of ZUP they do not work at all. Ideas??

:.yama::

What are the steps to install ZUP v135? Do I need to include compiled versions of CZigZag.mq4, DT_ZZ_nen.mq4, Swing_ZZ_1.mq4, ZigZag_new_nen4.mq4, and ZUP_v135.mq4? What settings will allow me to detect harmonic patterns and potential upcoming patterns?

I will fix the code if it does not compile that is easy but I would appreciate help figuring out how to get my environment up and running. I also use BING Translator which is very accurate in its translation AI. I love it.

I am a advanced C++, Java, and C# programmer. I also program for Amibroker platform using AFL. I am new to MQ4 but it is very easy to understand. Got to take my kids to the movies...

old ZUP versions for work need 4 zigzags. Don't forget to include dll

Files:
ht.png  6 kb
Reason: