Harmonic Trading - page 561

poruchik:

PRZ goes complete with ZUP
bubbadirect:
I'm curious too himsly. I wonder what tools others use for confirmation techniques.

yeah I mean the confirmation techniques. Do you have any advice Poruchik?

Hello Guys

DO YOu know (i'm sure You know;P) how to set this great indi to show a pattern before its completion ? I mean when You have XAB or XABC completed and that the indi draws blue pattern on the chart with possible D point and not that he draws it just as price reaches neighbouhood of D point like normal.

thanks in advance

oh yeah one more

How should i add my own custom pattern when i;ve only XD and XB for it, what must i put in lines AC and BD ?

Lupus28:
Hello Guys

DO YOu know (i'm sure You know;P) how to set this great indi to show a pattern before its completion ? I mean when You have XAB or XABC completed and that the indi draws blue pattern on the chart with possible D point and not that he draws it just as price reaches neighbouhood of D point like normal.

thanks in advance

oh yeah one more How should i add my own custom pattern when i;ve only XD and XB for it, what must i put in lines AC and BD ?

There are many techniques on youtube you can just watch it if you want and you will understand hopefully

Himsly:
yeah I mean the confirmation techniques. Do you have any advice Poruchik?

Himsly, I'm working on some confirmation methods myself, like fib confluences , support resistance stuff etc. again, a work in progress. :-) for example, went long euro last night, but PRZ and patterns say maybe lower still? Hmmmm

Is it possible to obtain the index zup 148

Himsly:
There are many techniques on youtube you can just watch it if you want and you will understand hopefully

HImsly what i meant is in zup 1,46 there are spaces to own add custom pattern parameters. I'd like to do it but my pattern has only XB and XD predefined, my question was what should i put in other spaces ? AC and BD ?

Hi poruchik what is the best setting for zup 148 to show all the patterns and best result and void fails patterns and thanks for all

End. Last version

Thank very much to nen!!!

Files:
zup_v149.zip  1126 kb

poruchik:
End. Last version Thank very much to nen!!!

Thank you very much colonel and nen! Can't wait to try it out!

Большое спасибо за это! Очень высокую оценку для вас и Нэн!

Can you please explain the numbers in the listpatterns.csv and what do they mean? I want to learn how to edit the files. Thank you.

Reason: