Harmonic Trading - page 566

mladen, thanks for the parallel posting on v_150.

However, no thanks to mt4 latest build 735, the previous ex4 format of ZUP_v148 stopped working / not able to compile.

and e-mail not able to send out from this custom indicator.

Attached is the picture symbol.

Is it posssible for you to get hold of both the mq4 version of ZUP_v148 & v150.mq4

Files:
zupp.png  2 kb

your hands grow from other place

736 bild

Files:
148.png  2 kb

The PIPe PIPer:
mladen, thanks for the parallel posting on v_150.

However, no thanks to mt4 latest build 735, the previous ex4 format of ZUP_v148 stopped working / not able to compile.

and e-mail not able to send out from this custom indicator.

Attached is the picture symbol.

Is it posssible for you to get hold of both the mq4 version of ZUP_v148 & v150.mq4

I have not had a chance to try the version 150 with this latest update version, HOWEVER. I HAD NOTICED THAT MY MT4 does not work now at ALL with the latest update, when I try to open a TEMPLATE (that just worked fine yesterday) UGH.

WHY DO THEY screw around with these updates, yet corrupt it to a place where TPL files do not work going forward with various ZUP settings and programs running in it? sigh...

Hi Guys,

I'm new here and just joined the forum. I jumped straight into this thread because it is about Harmonic Patterns.

I would like to get some advice whether there is any Harmonic EA for MT4 because I simply couldn't find them in the metatrader market.

Is ZUP_v150 an indicator or EA?

Any lead would be appreciated, thanks!

Most definitely a great indicator!

Greetings everyone. Really great thread on harmonic trading here - something I've really gotten into during the past couple of months and still learning. I have a question about some of the "exotic" (or maybe "designer") patterns I've seen posted about here. I've read the books by Carney, etc. and I'm familiar with the usual Gartley, Butterfly, Bat, Crab, etc., but I'm curious about some of these other patterns such as the Nen Star, Anti-Gartley, Anti-Crab, Anti-xxx, Black & White Swans, etc. These patterns receive little or no mention in most of the materials out there on the subject of harmonic trading.

Can anyone share their experience regarding performance, reliability and profitability of these exotic patterns because I'm interested in adding them to the set of patterns I watch for on my charts. It would also be great if anyone had any info on how to setup the PRZ's and profit targets for these patterns. Really appreciate any help on this. Thanks a lot.

Thought I'd toss up a chart shot of a nice GBPAUD Bullish Bat pattern which completed forming late last week and producing a measured directional move of a bit over 300 pips, hitting Supply right at the C point peak. The symmetry was a little skewed but it looked like a good setup. I was able to harvest about 85% of the move out of the PRZ until reversal was detected. I'm running an EA I wrote which scans for 12 different patterns and runs on several different custom timeframe Renko charts. This M6 chart uses a 21 pip Renko bar. Harmonics get really powerful on Renko charts which use different Fib bar sizes. Similar confluent bullish patterns showed up on some of the other Renko timeframes which was a great confirmation.

Files:
gbpaudm6.png  129 kb

julio igloosias:
Thought I'd toss up a chart shot of a nice GBPAUD Bullish Bat pattern which completed forming late last week and producing a measured directional move of a bit over 300 pips, hitting Supply right at the C point peak. The symmetry was a little skewed but it looked like a good setup. I was able to harvest about 85% of the move out of the PRZ until reversal was detected. I'm running an EA I wrote which scans for 12 different patterns and runs on several different custom timeframe Renko charts. This M6 chart uses a 21 pip Renko bar. Harmonics get really powerful on Renko charts which use different Fib bar sizes. Similar confluent bullish patterns showed up on some of the other Renko timeframes which was a great confirmation.

So cool that you have been able to do that Julio. I'd love to hear more about that programming.

Reason: