Harmonic Trading - page 564

As to changing the size of the box, I am looking for information how to do this as well. In order to change the color, you change the color of range for color D, I believe.

The PIPe PIPer:

to: everyone else

Do u know where to change the PRZ box (currently red) to another color ?

Either in line code or at 'Inputs' tab.

Also, would like to modify PRZ box from thin red line to a thicker line box.

Sorry to double dip here. To change the color of the PRZ, the only way I know how off hand is to change the ExtColorRangeForPointD to whatever color you prefer.

tradestate:
yes it works perfectly,

however i dont want to hijack the thread. if poruchik is fine with it. i could add the indicator with updated alarm.

to be honest i never understood why the programmers have not added that in the first place. who has the time to sit infront of the screen for 24 hours to check if patterns are fine or not.

now i cant backtest. but at least now i can forward test by just adding the indicator and checking the log files after each day. i get lots of research which is specially fine after the whole news we get this week.

also were is poruchik? i hope he is alright. maybe a nice vacation?

Hi Tradestate,

I see you know meta code...so I ask you if you can improve wave 5 target coded in post 5089 by Grandevous....link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

If you want coded or recoded w5,I can write ratios for wave 5 as explained by ROBERT MINER in his book.

Thank's in advance for your help.

Hi Tradestate,

here it is explanation for w5:

Files:
w5_a.gif  34 kb
w5_b.gif  18 kb

Hi,

Poruchik, (or others), Version 148, can anyone recommend which setting can turn off the historical PRZ so only current, real-time PRZ are reported, please? The image below shows an initial or prior PRZ as the pattern grows. I'm looking for the value setting which will avoid this preserved output and onlyreport currentpattern state to be reported.

Thanks in advance,

Files:

If I put search minmax to false then a pattern appears to be bullish and after sometime for eg. 20 pips the pattern changes to bearish...what is it?

Is the default setting for zup 148 good? I have been trying to figure out this zup from quite sometime but nothing so far.

Hi,

Could someone please fix the zup 120 nen star indicator in order to work with the new metatrader version?...

Many thanks in advance....

jjventural:
Hi,

Could someone please fix the zup 120 nen star indicator in order to work with the new metatrader version?...

Many thanks in advance....

I might be able to help with this later this evening. I use a program called SciTE I believe is the name of this program, to help me compile the indicators to work with the latest versions of MT4

Many thanks bubbadirect for your time and your help. Waiting for your indicators....

Here you go jjventuralzup_v120_nen_star.ex4 AND zup_v120_nen_star.mq4

Hope these are what you are looking for!

Files:
Reason: