Harmonic Trading - page 571

poruchik:
last is 148

Can you please give me a link? I have searched and searched with no luck

grandaevus:
New mt4 compiler is not backward compatible with old mq4 language. A lot of changes have been made to mq4 by MetaQuotes. Please see What's New in MQL4 - MQL4 Documentation

You should either find a compiled ext file and use it or find an old mt4 compiler.

May be I can rewrite the code from the scratch but frankly it's not in my to do list right now since I've been working on an indicator based on Elliott Wave.

I have fixed the code for the new compiler and testing it. I will post it by Sunday, January 4th, 2015.

Yama K.

Still working on converting to new version... the old meta trader coding versus the new version is a huge change I did not realize would be this big... it is like going from writing simple scripting language to full blown C++ coding ... unbelievable they made this much change to the platform.

for a programmer like myself it isn't such a big deal and I welcome the ability to write object oriented code and create a more robust program.... but for someone that just wants to write a simple script to automate something in mt4 to get this much of a learning curve is just immoral..

Build 148 compiled with 0 warnings and errors with meta trader 4 build 745 12.12.2014 release

Poruchik,

Heloo

It's posible link forZup 146p ?

Thanks very much !

Thanks very much !

Hi,

Today I realized that one broker (JFD) updated the terminal and editor to b765 and b1035. And Now it refuses to compile the older - last year's - source code!!

See my post: new editor and terminal - )=(/&%$$%(/))(/&%$ !!! - MQL4 forum.

My question now to yamastorm: Do you have the mql4.exe and mql64.exe from last year dtd Oct. 2014?

1) KEEP IT!

2) PLEASE!! Can you post them here or a link to dld them or send them directly to me (gooly @ gmx [.] at)

3) If I compile an mt4-file with the old metalang.exe (dtd 2013) at the console:

CD: C:\Users\..\Experts

C:\Users\...\metalang "TradeAnalyzer_Tmlp.mq4"

the includes like: #include could not be opened.

Does anybody knows what's going wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Gooly

Hi again,

I found a solution that works now:

1) I created a folder without the terminal.exe and copied only the editor.exe (b955) into it.

2) I created a shortcut to be able to start this editor in protable mode.

3) I use the Link Shell Extension to (re) place a link to the relevant folders of MQL4 (\Experts, \Include, ...) of the mt4-folder.

With this the editor is not updated, but it compiles all my files!

Reason: