Harmonic Trading - page 584

In TheHarmonicIndi I change tolerance to 5%. 'Ideal tolerance' sounds funny. You have a tolerance, because it is not ideal

krelian99:
In TheHarmonicIndi I change tolerance to 5%. 'Ideal tolerance' sounds funny. You have a tolerance, because it is not ideal

you made me laugh...

one more thing. should i use thestrict csv with 5 tolerance or the normal with zero tolerance

In the settings of THI

Files:
setting_thi.png  52 kb

krelian99:
In the settings of THI

This is ExtDeltaGartley in ZUP (v150) that should be 0.05, right?

yes

0.05=5% for ZUP

the admission on a price deviation for search of patterns

by default 9% - 0.09

poruchik:
yes

0.05=5% for ZUP

the admission on a price deviation for search of patterns

by default 9% - 0.09

so does this means that if i set ExtDeltaGartley to 0 then all butterfly,bad ,gartley will be perfect setups?

There are no ideal patterns. Therefore leave 9% and work so. Even if there are 100% an ideal pattern. Nobody will give a guarantee that he will work as it is necessary.

Files:
nzdusdm5gd.png  93 kb
nzdusdm5.png  89 kb

gsbharaj:
so does this means that if i set ExtDeltaGartley to 0 then all butterfly,bad ,gartley will be perfect setups?

Nothing in Forex is perfect, you only can say with high probability that a scenario will happen. Also perfect patterns get invalid, and sometimes patterns that got actually invalid will show that they aren't. See the example of peruchik, it takes place where peruchik x-ed the first yellow triangle. First you get a consolidation zone as resistance with some patterns in it (Double Top and so on), but then it seems to get invalid because price went up through. Maybe you say it is invalid, or you say no, give it a try. A bullish butterfly confirms our first scenario (it is valid and price will fall) and later a Head and Shoulder Pattern appears instead. The SHS has three shoulders, the neckline isn't perfect, the consolidation zone was broken (of course, otherwise no SHS) but why don't give it a chance?

"Tolerate no intolerance." Let it for ZUP at 0.09, they have years of experience with their tool, what works best.

Files:

Here is another typical example which speaks for its own way, I hope.

When we zoom out, we see even more what is possible with PA patterns.

krelian99:
Here is another typical example which speaks for its own way, I hope.

When we zoom out, we see even more what is possible with PA patterns.

very helpful. i have now started to refine my enteries. all thanks to you and poruchik. hey poruchik i have been to minsk. and i stayed in gomel for 6 years. lovely place. miss it