Harmonic Trading - page 524

and for another hour

Files:

poruchik:
input B 113 in custom pattern and custom pattern=2 now in c.p. - pattern Henry

Hi Poruchik, pls help.

I wiould like to test the ZUP 135 ALL indicator with only

121 and dragon patterns

how can I set those up, and only those show up not the other patterns?

The other question, who did you say could set up a text file for the ZUP indi to be used with korsigmon as a radar?

Thanks a lot.

Guys thank you for all the hard work on the indicators.

I have been watching them for a few days.

However the charts are not automatically updating intraday. I only get new patterns drawn when I change the periodicity on a chart. ie flicking from 5 mins to 15 mins and back again

Is this normal or is there a setting I need to change?

thx

forgot to mention I am using zup v122 looking for classic patterns

schemewalkers:
and for another hour

Hey, where was it? What do we learn?

What is this TrendWave indi? Where can I find it? Is it useful in your experience? What settings do you use with it?

Tnx

schemewalkers:
How about this? Where will be The Exit?

Was it this Butterfly @127? Why was the late entry? Or rather should ask what was your entry strategy and what was your Risk/Reward ratio based on the entry strategy?

Is this TrendWave indi just a stoch or RSI indicator?

Tnx

poruchik:
input B 113 in custom pattern and custom pattern=2 now in c.p. - pattern Henry

Hi Poruchik, thanks a lot, I found exactly what I needed for custom patterns, it took a while.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page108

Excellent! Thank you!

kamyar:
Hello all

I have tested many strategies and many other stuff but i did not found them more accurant then basic analysis of the market. i mean,the Price Patterns.

EDITED by Newdigital:

Sorry Kamyar that I added information below to your post.

1. harmony indicators: here and here.

...etc long and useful list.....

Hi kamyar, first thank you for this excellent thread, and the excellent summary.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Is it possible to have a summary page updated? That would be a very useful resource, what I mean as an example, the ZUP indicator, on the summary page we are around 122 while we are at ZUP 135 All, PP1 and so on...

Also the documentation is lagging, or hard to find.

Is it possible? Can I, or others, help in any way?

Tnx.

drunkpips:
i was asking if there is any monitor for the 135 N200 like the korhamonics monitor. i have the korhamonics indy you posted along side the monitor yet it wouldnt attach to chart. or is it caused by the version of my MT4

on a site www.for-exe.com - Home of FOR-EXE.COM

there is a monitor (Snorm Price Action Dashboard.mq4) +ZUP_v135 Easy C Snorm 4 Dashboard.mq4) on the basis of ZUP 135, the author of Snorm

but indicators aren't free

lobogabor:
Hi kamyar, first thank you for this excellent thread, and the excellent summary.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Is it possible to have a summary page updated? That would be a very useful resource, what I mean as an example, the ZUP indicator, on the summary page we are around 122 while we are at ZUP 135 All, PP1 and so on...

Also the documentation is lagging, or hard to find.

Is it possible? Can I, or others, help in any way?

Tnx.

kamyar doesn't happen long ago here

new indicators were added by the moderator ND, but it already isn't present

Ask mladen about it

I always went earlier to the first page to find the indicator necessary to me

Reason: