Harmonic Trading - page 528

grandaevus:

How to set up time in zup wsv versions

FridayLastM1BarOpenTime = "N/A";

SundayFirstM1BarOpenTime= "N/A";

SundayFirstH4BarOpenTime= "N/A";

Open a data window with Ctrl + D or mt4 ---> View ---> Data Window

Open an EURUSD M1 chart (can be any pair but I prefer EURUSD)

Move your mouse over the last M1 Friday Bar

FridayLastM1BarOpenTime is 20.54

Move your mouse over the First M1 Sunday Bar

SundayFirstM1BarOpenTime is 21.00

if there's no M1 Sunday Bar Open then leave it as "N/A"

Move your mouse over the First H4 Sunday Bar

SundayFirstH4BarOpenTime is 20.00

if there's no H4 Sunday Bar Open then leave it as "N/A"

Now open the code with meta editor

Enter found values with double quotes

compile the code with F5. Now you can use your indicator with correct time settings in every chart.

if your broker changes terminal time settings, please repeat these steps from the beginning.

First of all, great job grandaevus!

Is it of big importance, this time setting? Let's say one hour off?

Hey, Can somebody please forward me the download link for latest ZUP135. Its almost impossible to search through all 528 pages Please I will appreciate

kamranasif2004:
Hey, Can somebody please forward me the download link for latest ZUP135. Its almost impossible to search through all 528 pages Please I will appreciate

Look at first page, ZUP_v135 is the latest from Nen. The rest are modes from Poruchik and members here.

matfx:
Look at first page, ZUP_v135 is the latest from Nen. The rest are modes from Poruchik and members here.

Thanks you ever so much , I just downloaded the Zup_v135 Zip file, In Zip file there are few other files such as CZigzag, DT_ZZ_Nen, Swing_ZZ_1 etc. What are we suppose to do with all these files, I have already placed ZUp_135 on my charts but don't know what to do with rest. I know these questions must have been asked million times before but any help will be highly appreciated ? Can you also tell how advanced it is compared to Korharmonics ?? Is it recommended to use ZUP_135 ALL HL13 instead of original 135 ? Too many questions but that's just me

kamranasif2004:
Thanks you ever so much , I just downloaded the Zup_v135 Zip file, In Zip file there are few other files such as CZigzag, DT_ZZ_Nen, Swing_ZZ_1 etc. What are we suppose to do with all these files, I have already placed ZUp_135 on my charts but don't know what to do with rest. I know these questions must have been asked million times before but any help will be highly appreciated ? Can you also tell how advanced it is compared to Korharmonics ?? Is it recommended to use ZUP_135 ALL HL13 instead of original 135 ? Too many questions but that's just me

Place those files in your indicators folders.

zup_v135 can search 27 patterns, zup_v135 ALL HL 113 can search 34 patterns including butterfly 113.

Example Butterfly 113 ret :

Both ZUP and Korharmonics are good. Choose which one you like.

Files:

Thanks poruchik. I am just started to use New ZUP and discovered it have many new features. I have read Nen thread about zup input functions, but i don't understand about visible patterns. What it used for?

nen say about ZUP137

I use ZUP Snorm csv reader

poruchik:

nen say about ZUP137

I use ZUP Snorm csv reader

Do you have the link to forum where i can see ZUP Snorm csv reader?

Reason: