Harmonic Trading - page 525

poruchik:
kamyar doesn't happen long ago here

new indicators were added by the moderator ND, but it already isn't present

Ask mladen about it

I always went earlier to the first page to find the indicator necessary to me

It is partially updated now (links up to version 133 are updated)

There is a problem with a post length (it is almost exceeding the maximum allowed characters) so it would need to be reorganized somehow in order to be able to keep it all on one place, but it will be done

All the major versions of ZUP indicator now have their appropriate links on the first two posts of this thread. The list will still be reviewed in order to check if some version is left out by accident

hi i am new to forex trading. i want to use harmonic trading as my system. slowly i will train my eye for the patterns.

now i will use indicator. so tell me please that should i use the zup_v113wsv 63 or zup_v135 wsv 05 or the korharmonics? i am confused right now.

regards

guys can you tell me that when a pattern is formed what makes you enter the trade? what indicator you use to confirm?

gsbharaj:
hi i am new to forex trading. i want to use harmonic trading as my system. slowly i will train my eye for the patterns. now i will use indicator. so tell me please that should i use the zup_v113wsv 63 or zup_v135 wsv 05 or the korharmonics? i am confused right now. regards

You can use them all at the same time. Those have different functions, i.e. they detect different patterns at times. Try if interested.

gsbharaj:
guys can you tell me that when a pattern is formed what makes you enter the trade? what indicator you use to confirm?

Look for divergence (stochastic, RSI, RSX, MACD, CCI etc..) and support/resistance.

RyuShin:
You can use them all at the same time. Those have different functions, i.e. they detect different patterns at times. Try if interested.

thank you for replying.

last question. i have decided to use zup_v113wsv63, zup_v135wsv05 and kor hormonics.

i want to know that what settings are best for each?

gsbharaj:
thank you for replying. last question. i have decided to use zup_v113wsv63, zup_v135wsv05 and kor hormonics. i want to know that what settings are best for each?

Default settings are recommended. Using two ZUPs can be chaotic because of zigzag and stuff but you can turn them off. ZUP shows what pattern is currently detected on the right top of the chart. If you use two different ZUPs, the current detected text overlaps so you might wanna rearrange the text as well.

RyuShin:
Default settings are recommended. Using two ZUPs can be chaotic because of zigzag and stuff but you can turn them off. ZUP shows what pattern is currently detected on the right top of the chart. If you use two different ZUPs, the current detected text overlaps so you might wanna rearrange the text as well.

well i have read in the forum that there is slight settings to be changed i did that.

well i can live with the overlays.

thank you

I have this currently set up at USD/JPY. Ignore the trade, I shouldn't have made it, it will work out probably but it has too much risk with it. However, here it is. BTW, I'm starting to hate Metatrader to do this stuff..

Reason: