Harmonic Trading - page 519

Bullish Cypher ! but balck Swan on 5 digit broker, both default settings? something strange?

(this is 113wsv59... if I change maxmin to false on 4-digit shows Swan but not visa versa)

lq790312:
I modify TrendWave Add HISTOGRAM and away from reminders, ill-axis cycle calculations, long and short boundaries, the target position has not been completed.

Dear lq, Please share your modified awesome indicator.

Audusd h1

Files:
audusd.jpg  206 kb

Does anybody know if a "ZUP monitor" based on the ZUP indicator exists? (Similar to either the "AMP monitor" or "KorSigMon")

If it does, please point me to the download url.

So far Poruchik˙s ZUP looks like a super indicator, capable of covering most moves on the market, I simply love it!

But being lazy, I am searching for a radar screen to overview the situation first, and pick the best of the best opportunity - if such exist at all .

I have also tested the different versions of ZUP indi with the "Order(ea)line" robot, but that has no trade management features, so the results are really questionable

Tnx.

Need ZUP write .csv or .text file about pattern, than "monitor" read this files

may be grandaevus do it

Hi All

Im a bit new to trading Harmonics but Im slowly gaining a lot of useful knowledge based on the inputs of Poruchik, Grandaevus and RyuShin. With that being said ..... Grandaevus do you mind sharing the following settings on your ZUP 113 wsv63:

- GrossPeriod: ?? "6000"

- MinimumPercentage: ?? "0.0"

- ExtMaxBar: ?? "6600"

- FibonacciDeviation:?? "0.06"

- LegLengthDeviation:?? "0.07"

- TimeDeviation:?? "0.1"

- MaxDepth:?? "95"

- DirectionOfSearchMaxMin: ?? "False"

All of the above values in RED are my current settings. Based on the current settings Im not getting alerts on patterns that you have uploaded here on the forum. Can you assist me with your settings ???

Thanks

Anele

lobogabor:
Does anybody know if a "ZUP monitor" based on the ZUP indicator exists? (Similar to either the "AMP monitor" or "KorSigMon")

If it does, please point me to the download url.

So far Poruchik˙s ZUP looks like a super indicator, capable of covering most moves on the market, I simply love it!

But being lazy, I am searching for a radar screen to overview the situation first, and pick the best of the best opportunity - if such exist at all .

I have also tested the different versions of ZUP indi with the "Order(ea)line" robot, but that has no trade management features, so the results are really questionable

Tnx.

Check out HarmonicsTrader EA - Harmonic Patterns Expert Advisor for MT4 . You can set it to SemiAutoMode to get a pop-up whenever a pattern is found asking if it may trade the pattern or not. There's also an option to send an e-mail or/and a notification.

Tnx, last time I had a problem installing this EA, now it went OK. I am testing.

waltpips:
Check out HarmonicsTrader EA - Harmonic Patterns Expert Advisor for MT4 . You can set it to SemiAutoMode to get a pop-up whenever a pattern is found asking if it may trade the pattern or not. There's also an option to send an e-mail or/and a notification.

Is it possible to backtest this EA in the Strategy Tester mode?

Waltpips, I did see in the EA manual, that it is supposed to work in Strat Tester, but for whatever reason it is not opening trades. It does work fine a thze demo in forward mode.

Any idea what I am missing in the tester?

Reason: