Harmonic Trading - page 436

GBPUSD M5 short 35pips. I was looking for a "pullback" pattern on charts. There's one on EURUSD too but it didn't match my rule so I took this GBPUSD which matched my rule. It may be going down further but I closed.

Files:
s_9.png  72 kb

This is the one I talked about on EURUSD M5 Bearish TOTAL. The D box is so big (that's what she said) that I had no idea when to to enter. I should find another fibonacci level for that kind of patterns. I would've had 30-50pips in profit if I entered a short.

Files:
s_10.png  69 kb

Interesting. Maybe this could've been used. Draw two fibonacci within the D box and trade within the Box.

Files:
s_11.png  61 kb

USDJPY M30 long 35pips. I found previous support around 261.8 fibonacci area, therefore I decided to enter a long. The price may go higher overnight but I closed when the price reached previous support and resistance around 192.9 fibonacci level.

Files:
s_12.png  88 kb

NZDUSD M30 short 35 pips. There's previous support around 150 and 138.2 fibonacci levels. The price may go down further but I decided to close.

Files:
s3_6.png  77 kb

Kor harmonics

Kor harmonics v 6.7.13

Files:

tampa:
Kor harmonics v 6.7.13

NO WAY! v6.7.13 mq4 version???? I gotta test this. Thank you tampa

Hello RyuShin .. If you don't mind mate, is it okay to ask for your settings on the indis that you are using?

Thanks a lot and cheers

stevewalker36:
yes

same person. I stop posting @FF. explained why @ my profile page @ FF

nice to meet you

It's my pleasure to see you here. For those who doesn't know who stevewalker is, he's one of the few good traders from forex factory that really knows how to trade.

Forex Factory's loss is our gain.

You're always welcome here.

RyuShin Can share your template?

Reason: