Harmonic Trading - page 438

These patterns were formed before US data was released. This is why I don't pay so much attention to news. Harmonic patterns tell me what to do regardless of economic data. If I was more attentive, I would've gotten much more pips by now.

Files:
ss_1.png  60 kb
s_13.png  65 kb
s3_7.png  61 kb
s1_4.png  76 kb

RyuShin:
These patterns were formed before US data was released. This is why I don't pay so much attention to news. Harmonic patterns tell me what to do regardless of economic data. If I was more attentive, I would've gotten much more pips by now.

Pictures of different pairs.

Files:
s2_10.png  65 kb
ss2_1.png  67 kb
sss_1.png  67 kb

I have found a Harmonic trading EA demo for demo trading ( to test )

here

HarmonicsTrader EA - Harmonic Patterns Expert Advisor for MT4

EA using original ZUP_v120_NEN_STAR.........

I am sure there are some changes.

advising 4H chart to trade.

also EA using quite reasonable filters.

2 mode auto or semiauto

had BT ted EURUSD 4Hr chart with auto mode with default settings. results are not good. so I am not going to post it here.

company has no FT account. onşy one demo account @MFB ( they mention its customer account [ why customer account demo, why they dont have FT ])

the main point is its using original NEN indicator for trades. & results are not good as said. with my 7 days of experience those patterns mostly trading counter trend tardes.

so I actualy stop testing harmonic patterns as I dont need any advise when strated to trade reverse. you can enter at any poınt when trading reverse. believe me no differece.

good luck

walker.

stevewalker36:
I have found a Harmonic trading EA demo for demo trading ( to test ) here HarmonicsTrader EA - Harmonic Patterns Expert Advisor for MT4 EA using original ZUP_v120_NEN_STAR......... I am sure there are some changes. advising 4H chart to trade. also EA using quite reasonable filters. 2 mode auto or semiauto had BT ted EURUSD 4Hr chart with auto mode with default settings. results are not good. so I am not going to post it here. company has no FT account. onşy one demo account @MFB ( they mention its customer account [ why customer account demo, why they dont have FT ]) the main point is its using original NEN indicator for trades. & results are not good as said. with my 7 days of experience those patterns mostly trading counter trend tardes. so I actualy stop testing harmonic patterns as I dont need any advise when strated to trade reverse. you can enter at any poınt when trading reverse. believe me no differece. good luck walker.

I know harmonic trading is not for everybody. It just seems to me that you completely deny ZUP and harmonic trading. "You can enter at any point when trading reverse. believe me no difference", I agree with you but there's a risk-and-reward difference. Good luck to you too.

Wow,

just a question.......

Has this trading something to do with DiNapoli?

Impressive anyway .........

I'll try to study how it works,

thanks

stelore:
Wow, just a question....... Has this trading something to do with DiNapoli? Impressive anyway ......... I'll try to study how it works, thanks

It doesn't have to do anything with DiNapoli unless you put them together.

GBPJPY M5 short 60pips, long 40pips. I added one more ZUP (v120 NEN STAR).

Files:
s_14.png  78 kb

I dont want to dissapoint you or break your plans.

only wanted to let you know.

the issue is the most of the trades are counter trend means reverse. like "sam saiden" sup/dem levels.

so its dangerous.

I agree its RR ratio & I do respect your knowledge/experience about harmonics.

but I was looking for something else. as a new point of wiev to trend trading

anyway

good luck & trade well

walker.

RyuShin:
I know harmonic trading is not for everybody. It just seems to me that you completely deny ZUP and harmonic trading. "You can enter at any point when trading reverse. believe me no difference", I agree with you but there's a risk-and-reward difference. Good luck to you too.

NZDUSD D1. Maybe time to go north but who knows.

Files:
s_15.png  79 kb
s1_5.png  72 kb

hello ,

does someone know how to tweak korSigMonitor?that doesnt work after downloaded

Reason: