Harmonic Trading - page 437

Harmonic Patternsv1.1 indicator

According to indicator EURUSD seems bearish ( latest signal on 30/5 - Bat Bearish ) !!!

Files:

jkiii:
RyuShin Can share your template?

it would be apreciated if you would RyuShin

stevewalker36:
yes same person. I stop posting @FF. explained why @ my profile page @ FF nice to meet you

I'm kinda new to TSD too but welcome stevewalker. I just wanted to say nice to meet you too.

jkiii:
RyuShin Can share your template?

Here it is. ZUPs in use for the temp are v135 ALL HL 113, v123, v122 and FxGroundWorks version. I'm still trying to find better settings. Remember that it's just MY settings. Don't even try to blame me even if the settings don't work out for you. Thanks for understanding.

Files:

Thanks! Can join korHarmonicsv6.7.13

RyuShin:
Here it is. ZUPs in use for the temp are v135 ALL HL 113, v123, v122 and FxGroundWorks version. I'm still trying to find better settings. Remember that it's just MY settings. Don't even try to blame me even if the settings don't work out for you. Thanks for understanding.

thank you for the time to tweek the indicators and thank you for sharing the template man.many many pips to you.

USDJPY M5 long 115pips. Yesterday there was a bullish bat pattern on M30. As I pointed the price bounced around 261.8 fibonacci level where previous support is found. The price came down re-tested the area so I was thinking that the price might go north. I found a pattern on M5 so I open a long position. It nearly touched B of the bat pattern so I decided to close. The price may still go higher (US data will be announced soon).

Files:
s5_3.png  72 kb
s6.png  95 kb
s4_5.png  70 kb

GBPUSD M30 short 75pips. Found previous support and resistance around 113 and 127.2 fibonacci leves. Closed before US data was released cuz 75pips was enough. I'm so glad I closed it before US data. Look at the price now.

Files:
ss.png  85 kb
ss2.png  74 kb

EURUSD H1 short 55pips. My first target was around 38.2 fibonacci area cuz I see previous resistance in that area which I figured it's current support. Second target was 61.8 area but it didn't get before US data released. There was actually the same pattern on H1 but it disappeared and re-appeared with different D box. I was like damn but I opened a position anyways.

Files:
s1_3.png  97 kb

USDCHF M30 long 70pips. Found previous support and resistance, opened a position, closed before US data. That's it.

Files:
sss1.png  75 kb
sss.png  83 kb
Reason: