Harmonic Trading - page 433

stevewalker36:
if you know where to look its not. whom does not understand calls it MESS human nature if you dont understand it call it useless

well... you right, and i didn't realize it's off-topic,

what's that trading indicator are you using there what strategy is it?

my old thread @ FF actually I dont post there ( explained @ my FF profile page )

Trading EURUSD only @ Forex Factory

read 1st page it will help you believe me

Trading EURUSD only - Page 1723 @ Forex Factory

about my chart

irad:
well... you right, and i didn't realize it's off-topic, what's that trading indicator are you using there what strategy is it?

about me

trading > 5 years

age 43

living with trading + property income

full time forex trader

I am NOT Addicted to posting here or there

my objective is trading not posting

I visit forums for experience exchange

I trade EURUSD only

trading with MT4 only

stevewalker36:
now bullish butterfly triggered

@ 2853 lets see how this will work.

its logical as we are very close to 2842

actually when lokin chart those are short fills which actually generated the bullish pattern.

so in general I dont trade long here as its a reverse trade.

but on the other hand EURUSD is ranging since 1st of April it can be traded long even if its a reverse trade with a tight SL

as also commented its very close to 2842 yes but 2842 is a dead level. so this reverse pattern made some conflicts over my desecions

lets wait & see

at the its demo for harmonic trades

yes

EURUSD is ranging since new BOJ president started to weaken YEN.

actually YEN pairs collecting the liquidty for last 2 months

yes.

now bullish BF dissapear & bearish AB=CD show up again.

this is not good side of this indicator. maybe there is a parameter to keep exeisting patterns on screen.

Bullish Elliott 5 Wave on GbpUsd H4

Files:
untitled_3.png  68 kb

stevewalker36, are you the same person from forex factory @ "Trading EURUSD only" thread ?

Trading EURUSD only @ Forex Factory

I was out and missed these. GBPJYP M30 short 50-90pips and EURJPY M30 short 50-70pips. I've been looking at the pairs since morning and waiting for a great chance to enter.[/QUOTE

This is what I was trying to say, better to operate these two operations instead of the $. Two with no $ and two with $, seems better for th risk

Good morning and green pips

RyuShin:
I was out and missed these. GBPJYP M30 short 50-90pips and EURJPY M30 short 50-70pips. I've been looking at the pairs since morning and waiting for a great chance to enter.[/QUOTE This is what I was trying to say, better to operate these two operations instead of the $. Two with no $ and two with $, seems better for th risk Good morning and green pips

GBPYJPY and EURJPY pairs are more riskier for me. Those cross pairs are usually hard to trade because of their volatility and liquidity and I deal with two different pairs in one pair. (GBPJPY is interrelated with GBPUSD and USDJPY, and EURJPY is interrelated with EURUSD and USDJPY). If you think they are less risky for you, then you should follow them. In my opinion, all major currency pairs are affected by USD at some point. I trade EURGBP too but it doesn't move a lot especially when USD is strong up against EUR and GBP.

Reason: