Forex Signals

Forex Signals.

The "FOREX SIGNALS" could be used for buy /sell operations or for technical analyse.

Our calculations depend on the accuracy of external numbers so exceptions and omissions excepted.

Exemple of forex signal:

BUY / SELL signal:

"buy EUR/USD 1.31250 SL 1.3105 TP 1.31480"

Reversal Zone Analyse signal:

"Analyse long if PA touch the area between 1.56500 - 1.56342"

EURUSD here

Sold at 1.2265

Bought at 1.2256

Profit 9 pips

Hello fellow traders, I know that we are all looking for help with our trading, and I happened to come across this software in another forum, it was Free so I tried it out. I really like it, it’s one of the best I have seen and they aren’t charging ridiculous fee’s like we know so many other companies are. This software allows me to generate my own signals as often as I like. There is also an automated option embedded in it. If you want me to email you a free copy just email me at the email address posted. I also posted a copy of what the system looks like here: Take a look and tell me what you think!

vasi1977:
Forex Signals.

The "FOREX SIGNALS" could be used for buy /sell operations or for technical analyse.

Our calculations depend on the accuracy of external numbers so exceptions and omissions excepted.

Exemple of forex signal:

BUY / SELL signal:

"buy EUR/USD 1.31250 SL 1.3105 TP 1.31480"

Reversal Zone Analyse signal:

"Analyse long if PA touch the area between 1.56500 - 1.56342"

Hello Mate,

What is the purpose of this thread ?

Are you going to provide forex daily signals ?

ForexLive705:
Hello fellow traders, I know that we are all looking for help with our trading, and I happened to come across this software in another forum, it was Free so I tried it out. I really like it, it’s one of the best I have seen and they aren’t charging ridiculous fee’s like we know so many other companies are. This software allows me to generate my own signals as often as I like. There is also an automated option embedded in it. If you want me to email you a free copy just email me at the email address posted. I also posted a copy of what the system looks like here: Take a look and tell me what you think!

Where did you post a copy?

Free Forex Signal Software designed by a Bank Trader

Hey guys I got this video from a full time professional trader. This system works on mini and micro accounts as well as full size accounts. The video and software are Free! I will send you the serial number to unlock it for Free just email me at the email address on the video. Forex Alert System Instruction Live Demonstration How to Generate Your Own Forex Signals - YouTube

Reason: