Harmonic Trading - page 371

grandaevus:
What is "121" pattern ?

This is what I found.

121 pattern.

grandaevus:
Have I understood correctly? There's only one swan pattern and it's "Black Swan". The other pattern called "White Swan" is only a mirrored version of "Black Swan".

I'm very conservative in keeping original pattern definitions and very skeptical to the mirrored versions. I'll take out the "White Swan" from pattern list if it's a mirrored version of "Black Swan".

I found this too.

KorHarmonics.

I personally use only ZUP. I tested KorHarmonics and I thought it's quite sophisticated.

Maybe you guys should give a shot.

RyuShin:
I found this too.

KorHarmonics.

I personally use only ZUP. I tested KorHarmonics and I thought it's quite sophisticated.

Maybe you guys should give a shot.

I know KorHarmonics. I can assure you zup is much better than that. Thanks to Nen

grandaevus:
I know KorHarmonics. I can assure you zup is much better than that. Thanks to Nen

Totally agreed. Hands down to Nen and you too grandaevus m(_ _)m.

grandaevus:
Have I understood correctly? There's only one swan pattern and it's "Black Swan". The other pattern called "White Swan" is only a mirrored version of "Black Swan".

Yes, it is correct

I made White Swan as mirror Black Swan

grandaevus:
What is "121" pattern ?

"one to one" or "1:1" or "1 2 1" or "121" pattern by Bryce Gilmore

Files:
1_1.png  20 kb
121_22.png  42 kb

poruchik:
Yes, it is correct I made White Swan as mirror Black Swan

Thanks poruchik. "White Swan" won't be included in the next version.

Can anyone share the Zup135NCE to test any differences?

Thanks!

Winner22:
but my question is general question. all the patterns leonardo, navarro, .... that are not in the 27 patterns serie can't be selected or disabled (ON/OFF)?

all the patterns leonardo, navarro, .... that are not in the 27

may be later I will try to order patterns

you may use 1 custom pattern