How to run multiple EA'S Same account

Hello. Is it possible to run more than one EA on the same account but downloading MT4 to different folders,thus having more than one MT4 Open but on the same account with different EA'S running.

I only want to run one EA on each platform as even with magic numbers they seem to conflict with each other.

I recently had an instance on demo where my account was emptied by EA'S conflicting I am worried about this happening for real!

Can anyone advise me please?

Thanks Schoe.

Contact your brokerage firm on this issue!

Thankyou. I've sent them an email. Anybody else how do you run multiple EA'S?

schoe:
Thankyou. I've sent them an email. Anybody else how do you run multiple EA'S?

You do not need to work with multiple instances of trerminal, normally only one is enough.

Each EA needs to be attached (droped) on a chart; only one EA per chart.

Usually, but this depends of the EAs you are using, an EA well writed reconizes its own trades by the pair and/or the MagicNumber : you can put the same EA on different pair with the same Magic. If you want to attach the same EA on the same pair with other settings, you have to put different Magics. In this case, if some trades are open/close at the same time by both EAs, you may have a "TradeContext Busy" error (there is only one pipe).

But first, try to verify your EA, I am pretty sure that your prob comes from it.

Reason: