Harmonic Trading - page 352

So, far 15 min, I would have to do the same 55*4 as in your example to capture 15, 30 and 60, correct? If so, that would put Maxdepth at 220, which is too high for cpu/ram, right? So, am I correct that although zup has the capability for mtf, we need to wait for your modification to the code in order to try this so that the maxdepth can be safely increased?

grandaevus:
Bullish Crab on UsdChf H4

It looks like this was invalidated as well.

Yes, patterns detected today with your ZUP was invalidated although they works well (USDCHF H4 invalidated although price was in the box and pair is bullish...)

ZUP works well but invalidated without reason

why it invalidated?

the pattern was formed nearly 2 months, and you want that it fulfilled in 5 minutes on 1000 p

it is still formed, a point D in a zone PRZ

you want all and at once, so happens only at cinema

learn to wait

Files:
6453.png  40 kb

poruchik:
why it invalidated?

the pattern was formed nearly 2 months, and you want that it fulfilled in 5 minutes on 1000 p

learn to wait

He is saying that with G's version of zup113 it says the pattern is invalidated. Yes, it still shows up with your zup135.

the zup works well but you have to learn to use it. Poruchik, has been created a new version of qta? thanks

grandaevus:
This can be true for the patterns where time is a essential criteria in their pattern definitions.

For real AB=CD & Navarro 200 patterns, indicator wouldn't draw anything until D point enters the D box.

For other patterns, there are no standard time definitions.

I use XB=BD , an other one uses AB=CD etc......

So indicator draws the pattern even if dot D is not inside the D box. It's up to the trader to decide to enter a trade or not.

Suggestion for patterns that are time sensitive, because their probability of success greatly improves when the D box forms within the Fib expansion, why not get ZUP to filter out (not display) these patterns that do not conform and thus only show the higher probability ones.

Then if a pattern forms outside the Fib expansion zone the user would automatically know ZUP is only displaying it because it is not time sensitive and can therefore trade it accordingly

Grandaevus- Out of curiosity, what settings would I change on your version to have it find the same patters as zup 135all?

poruchik:
why it invalidated?

learn to wait

For patterns that are time sensitive the correction should occur within a given time span, in the same way that it was important for the pattern to be created in a given time span.

But for all patterns I have found the longer PA consolidates (Zig Zag's in a small pip range) at the point that formed the pattern, the more chance that PA is not ready to correct and the consolidation will more than likely be a Flag formation taking PA to the next S or R. So I apply a candle count to this situation, if PA does not make the move within X amount of closed candles all pendings are closed, this can help filter out bad setups.

zigflip:
Nooooo! please keep new style! No solid traingles argghh!

I was only asking for the option to choose between Zig Zag lines or Solid patterns nothing more, because this used to be an option within older versions of ZUP. I find solid patterns to be a better visual aid, but that's what I prefer to see on the chart, you like Zig Zag, hence your user name.

Reason: