Wave analysis fan club - page 42

Hi all!

This thread has gone completely silent (((I hope it has something to do with the upcoming Championship)))))

I have been preparing my system (EA) for a year, and two days ago I completely abandoned it :-( It is not suitable for the Championship, no matter how you slice it. I think this year it should be some kind of martingale without indicators, I'm working on it now.

Oh, I almost forgot - markup:

join in after the B wave.

Yes, I was lucky to get on this branch before it started dying off altogether. Good predictive ability she has).

as i saw wave 2 in the form of a plane will be.

Join in!!!

Here's a variant, my view of the waves. Following wave 2, there will be a third wave - Generally speaking, wave C is moving us down.

Lucifer:

Here's a variant, my view of the waves. Following wave 2, goes wave 3 - Generally speaking, wave C moves us down.

I agree, I'm also "looking down" at the moment, but this is troubling

Hello everyone!!!))

(I can't believe the branch has come alive!)) Considering this option:

And judging by the 5 minute TF, we might not go down...

ReziDent:

Hi all!!!))

(I can't believe the branch has come alive!)) I'm considering this option:

You have wave (X) started before wave (W) was completed, which cannot be. Plus a logical error. wave (X) is a correction in a correction, so it cannot be marked as an impulse (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), if it is a triangle, then it would be more correct to mark as a corrective triangle i.e. a, b, c, d, e.

ReziDent:

And judging by the 5 minute TF, we might not go down...

Take your time. With this layout, the price broke through the 38.2% level and did not consolidate above the 38.2% level, so the targets are somewhere below.

My option.

rensbit:

You have wave (X) started before wave (W) was completed, which cannot be. Plus a logical error. wave (X) is a correction in a correction, so it cannot be marked as an impulse (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), if it is a triangle, then it would be more correct to mark as a corrective triangle i.e. a, b, c, d, e.

Take your time. With this markup, the price broke through the 38.2% level and did not consolidate above the 38.2% level, so the targets are somewhere below.

Thanks for the comments.

We will see in the future...

Reason: