Harmonic Trading - page 350

xxx-man:
I agree with you, but the pattern should be displayed only inside the red rectangle. Here the rectangle is far away. Is it possible that the pattern will not display if it were not inside the red rectangle in the price and time?

This can be true for the patterns where time is a essential criteria in their pattern definitions.

For real AB=CD & Navarro 200 patterns, indicator wouldn't draw anything until D point enters the D box.

For other patterns, there are no standard time definitions.

I use XB=BD , an other one uses AB=CD etc......

So indicator draws the pattern even if dot D is not inside the D box. It's up to the trader to decide to enter a trade or not.

grandaevus:
This can be true for the patterns where time is a essential criteria in their pattern definitions.

For real AB=CD & Navarro 200 patterns, indicator wouldn't draw anything until D point enters the D box.

For other patterns, there are no standard time definitions.

I use XB=BD , an other one uses AB=CD etc......

So indicator draws the pattern even if dot D is not inside the D box. It's up to the trader to decide to enter a trade or not.

Maybe there is a way to combine the conditions and the pattern appeared only in the red rectangle?

And you can add a condition to the FE was inside the price & time? I know it's hard, but is it possible?

display the pattern in

price=true

time=true

FE in price&time=true

Files:
abcd.png  25 kb
time.png  27 kb

xxx-man:
Maybe there is a way to combine the conditions and the pattern appeared only in the red rectangle?

And you can add a condition to the FE was inside the price & time? I know it's hard, but is it possible?

display the pattern in

price=true

time=true

FE in price&time=true

It's not hard. I've already done this for real AB=CD & N200 patterns.

The reason why this rule is not applied to other patterns is there's no standard time rule criteria in classical patterns. If I restrict the conditions and make classical patterns detected if and only if D price enters the D box area, a lot of patterns would not be detected and missed.

grandaevus:
It's not hard. I've already done this for real AB=CD & N200 patterns. The reason why this rule is not applied to other patterns is there's no standard time rule criteria in classical patterns. If I restrict the conditions and make classical patterns detected if and only if D price enters the D box area, a lot of patterns would not be detected and missed.

G- I agree, and think you have done it properly. Other option is to change the title from "bullish gartley" to "bullish gartley + time" or something when the time aspect matches, but I certainly prefer to have the classic patterns display irrespective of time when time is not a standard rule.

Some patterns do not play, what is the difference. A user will be able to decide whether you want to enable or disable the time. But then the code can be more complicated and it can be confusing.

Files:
eurusdm301.png  61 kb
eurusdm151.png  64 kb

WOLFE WAVE somone asking about

i found the wolfe in Ej today

Files:
wertyuiol.png  43 kb

finster869:
That isn't a wolfe wave. the 1-3 and 2-4 lines need to contract on a wolfe wave, not expand.

Thats not correct either, they can expand or contract. Also the target should be the 1-4 line.

at you it is not WW

===========

sometimes Black Swan=WW

Files:
eurjpym5.png  55 kb

philt:
Thats not correct either, they can expand or contract. Also the target should be the 1-4 line.

That is absolutely incorrect. Have you read Bill Wolfe's course book? He expressly says the 1-3 and 2-4 line must contract.

I added a second picture and some text to my original post to better clarify.

Reason: