Harmonic Trading - page 328

Hi it's somthink about zigzag 4what can you just in the zup

How to Write Fast Non-Redrawing ZigZags - MQL4 Articles

Great Thanks @poruchik !

Poruchik,

Good morning.

I have made those changes, but the alarm goes off always with a delay of 3 to 6 minuts (i use 1m tf).

could you help me:

thanks

poruchik:
--------------------------

What are the ratios above 1.618 for alternate AB = CD patterns ?

Can we use 2.000, 2.618, 3.000, 3.618 ...

Files:

Additional projections of a pattern of AB = CD (1.27 or 1.618) *AB = CD

When the market isn't developed in a point of D, it is possible to investigate points 1.27 or 1.618 to define other potential points of a turn. It isn't difficult to calculate these points. Depending on used number to multiply AB beam on 1.27 or 1.618 and to project distance from a point of C. This calculation has to meet with Fibonacci projection - usually 1.618 or 2.24 - for BC beam.

Alternative bull pattern (1.27 or 1.618) *AB = CD

Turn in a point of D. Stop loss is slightly lower than a point of D.

0.618 or 0.786 from AB = CD

Other alternative of a sample of AB=CD has to use 0.618 or 0.786 beams of AB to define a point of end of CD. Such situations meet when the beam of AB possesses extraordinary price movement, nevertheless the sample still possesses two symmetric price beams.

Though these patterns are quite unusual, they really meet. End of the reduced beam of the price of CD is defined, multiplying 0.618 or 0.736 by length of a beam of AB and the distance from a point of C is projected.

it is impossible to call other rations alternative, but we can use them

Thanks poruchik.

When a five dot classical patern is found, is there an option in zup to draw 3 point Fibonacci Expansion levels (A-B-C) like the chart below (without using alternate ABCD)?

And one more thing for the found crab pattern,

BD of BC Extension can be maximum 3.618 = 102.624

XD of XA should be 1.618= 106.977

So in this case, if price reaches 106.977 , it will also exceeds 102.624 and BD maximum 3.618 rule will be invalid.

or

price won't exceed 102.624 then XD=1.618 rule will be invalid.

Files:
zup113v17_1.gif  38 kb

It is not crab (XAD=1.128, but 1.618), it is N200

++++++++++

section 1

fiboS (static) = true

Files:
n200.png  41 kb

grandaevus:
I'm very angry at myself to miss that good long opportunity @ GbpUsd Weekly.

Perfect Gartley Pattern. All fibs are in harmony with maximium %5 deviation.

Yes it was a miss for me too, the thing is to make a matrix page of several pairs or tf's and set alert on to tell of the pattern, my worry is with CPU having multiple Zups open even more if multiple on the same pair chart.

What is the deal with CPU, does it reduce if set up to only look for certain patterns?

which ZUP are you using grandaevus?

I have a lag where my mt4 hangs for a second OR TWO,!! Is it computer or Internet? I believe my ISP has slowed down my service to make me upgrade,

Reason: