1.128 (1.13)

1.272 (1.27)

Thanks poruchik, I'll update ratios

poruchik:
grandaevus

So not a valid bat pattern

==========================

It is valid, because it have alt 1.272

What about AC retracement of AB. It's 0.580. It's out of range +%5 -%5 fib 0.5 or 0.618.

from nen

Let's investigate creation of a pattern of Butterfly.

Let's allocate on graphics the last four extrema.

Let's designate them as potential points of X-A-B-C of future pattern.

Let's put for these four points levels of a retresment of XD of future possible pattern.

Let's put also levels of retresment of BD for this pattern.

Scott Carney writes that levels of retresment of XD and BD have to coincide.

Or these levels have to settle down as it is possible closer.

But still he considers important that values of the AB=CD or Alternate AB=CD levels also settled down as it is possible closer or coincided with levels of retresment of XD and BD.

Let's put on the schedule the AB=CD and Alternate AB=CD levels

I ask to consider these constructions simply as an explanation of creation of a possible pattern, but not to consider that it will be so valid.

These constructions are necessary only for "the educational purposes". But not for future trade.

==============================

And now we will sort an origin of patterns of Gartley.

As Scott Carney reports at the description of a pattern of Gartley, the description is provided in the book of 1935 of Harold Gartli (on page 222) and the picture of a pattern which served as a starting point of creation of patterns is given. And ratios фибоначчи for the first pattern - Gartley pattern - were thought up by Scott Carney. And for the first time creation of this pattern was realized in Scott Carney's program - harmonicas the trader. And further all other patterns already fell down.

In fact, Scott Carney created the original system of construction фибо clusters. That is he offered a way of definition of possible razvorotny points by means of patterns. Thus in a possible razvorotny point of the D pattern has to arise фибо a cluster - a congestion of certain values fibo levels.

Approximately the following picture turns out:

On this picture it is possible to plan exact levels for a potential point of the D exact pattern.

At creation of an indistinct pattern approximately all set of the shown levels will be in a zone of development of a point of D or, something, in a potential razvorotny zone.

Use fibo clusters, but is a little on another constructed, offer also Robert Fischer, Jim Keyn...

Files:
1.gif  10 kb
2.gif  15 kb
3.gif  16 kb
4.gif  15 kb
5.gif  15 kb

Thanks poruchik. Very well explained.

I added:

6 patterns:

121 & A 121,

3 DRIVES & A 3 DRIVES,

WHITE SWAN,

NAVARRO 200

cypher and A cypher are corrected

ABCD - is added a code from grandaevus

Files:
zup_v135_all.mq4  662 kb

waltpips:
I believe that some people at the onix forum have downloaded it but I do not understand Russian so I do not know what they think about it.

I am sure that there are still some improvements that can be made.

Could you perhaps give it a go?

I would appreciate your opinion about it.

Your item is based on work done for free so should should not be paid for it.

135 great! ..Sorry I had to say that guy is charging 100 dollars for thing that uses Zup!

grandaevus see The Time / Price Continuum By Vincent Troncone

eSignal Learning: Trading Education: Archived Weekly Trading Article for 2009

and pic.

Files:
he.png  113 kb

Max Depth Meaning.

poruchik:
I added:

6 patterns:

121 & A 121,

3 DRIVES & A 3 DRIVES,

WHITE SWAN,

NAVARRO 200

cypher and A cypher are corrected

ABCD - is added a code from grandaevus

DEAR PORUCHIK,PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THE MEANING OF MAX DEPTH, IN THE 135 INDI, i MEAN HOW TO KNOW WHAT IS REALLY COUNTS ?

Do let me know, how to interpret it

Reason: