Harmonic Trading - page 331

Grandaevus how do you show past pattern in your version ?

and thanks for your share and great version of Zup , also thanks to Poruchik , Nen.

loki78:
Grandaevus how do you show past pattern in your version ? and thanks for your share and great version of Zup , also thanks to Poruchik , Nen.

I've disabled past patterns. Indicator searches for patterns on last leg only.

grandaevus:
I've disabled past patterns. Indicator searches for patterns on last leg only.

is it possible to have a version with this option ?

And let me share the last indicator. This is the indicator that I personally use in live trading.

I've made lots of modifications on it and it does the same job that ##ZUP_v135wsv01.mq4 does with less parameters & less memory.

Just change the "maxBarToD" from 15 to 150 & enter Friday Last M1 Bar Open Time,Sunday First M1 Bar Open Time,Sunday First H4 Bar then let the indicator do it's work.

zup_v113wsv35.mq4

Some screenshots(please pay attention to fibonacci expansions=alternate AB=CD. How strong they are, when you use them with harmonic patterns.

*** AB=CD patterns detected with this indicator are real(perfect) AB=CD patterns where AB length = CD length & time AB= time CD & 0.618 to 1.618 , 0.786 to 1.272 fib retracements (##ZUP_v135wsv01.mq4 also uses the same parameters)

Files:

poruchik, where are you bro?

I use, (1.618) time AB = maximum time CD for 5 dot classical patterns. What do you say?

EurJpy Weekly

price is in the last leg, fib retracements are ok, but price exceeds D box area & fibonacci expansion (FE 200). Frankly, I don't like the situation. There's something fishy.

Files:

I am here, bro

D1 - nice pattern - 4-p bullish

W - A BAT,N200,SHARK

wait

Files:

poruchik:
I am here, bro

D1 - nice pattern - 4-p bullish

W - A BAT,N200,SHARK

wait

Spasiba poruchik. What about your opinion to use (1.618) Time AB = Time CD for 5 dot classical patterns D box calculations. (for maximum time)

grandaevus:
And let me share the last indicator. This is the indicator that I personally use in live trading.

I've made lots of modifications on it and it does the same job that ##ZUP_v135wsv01.mq4 does with less parameters & less memory.

Just change the "maxBarToD" from 15 to 150 & enter Friday Last M1 Bar Open Time,Sunday First M1 Bar Open Time,Sunday First H4 Bar then let the indicator do it's work.

zup_v113wsv35.mq4

Some screenshots(please pay attention to fibonacci expansions=alternate AB=CD. How strong they are, when you use them with harmonic patterns.

*** AB=CD patterns detected with this indicator are real(perfect) AB=CD patterns where AB length = CD length & time AB= time CD & 0.618 to 1.618 , 0.786 to 1.272 fib retracements (##ZUP_v135wsv01.mq4 also uses the same parameters)

can i ask how to use fib. expansion? because i dont know how to use it in trading.

harrymonic:
can i ask how to use fib. expansion? because i dont know how to use it in trading.

This is fibonacci expansion.

But in harmonic trading we use to call it alternate AB = CD where leg length of CD is compared to leg length of AB

The modified versions that I've uploaded here draws them automatically but if you want you can draw them manually from mt4--->Insert--->Fibonacci---> Expansion

Some of the Alternate AB = CD patterns (fibonacci expansions) that are found in classical harmonic patterns;

Gartley

(1.000) AB = CD

Bat

(1.272) AB = CD

Butterfly

(1.272) AB = CD or (1.618) AB = CD

Crab

minimum (1.618) AB = CD

When a harmonic found is dedected, you can check the strength of the pattern by using fib expansions

Reason: