Harmonic Trading - page 333

leo1987:
Anyone knows why it is impossible to download indicators anymore? Thanks!

Everything is OK with downloads. Tested it right now and no problems at all

mladen:
Everything is OK with downloads. Tested it right now and no problems at all

Hi mladen!

I'm continuing receive this message that I didn't get before:

Dearleo1987,

Unfortunately, it is not possible for you to access this page.

This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are trying to download attachments or view files that only are available to subscribed members.
  2. This section is only available to paid members. Trial subscription to Advanced or Elite section does not include downloads.
  3. If you wish to subscribe, please click on the drop-down menu and follow the procedure to subscribe. Or follow links below:

Register - Subscribe to Elite section

Register - Subscribe to Advanced Elite section

Register - Subscribe to TSD Talks

4. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  5. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  6. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information by clicking on Help - Contact Us.

Best regards,

Forex-TSD team.

I don't know if it's something linked to new forum rules or to my account!

I

What post are you trying to download from?

leo1987:
Hi mladen!

I'm continuing receive this message that I didn't get before:

Dearleo1987,

Unfortunately, it is not possible for you to access this page.

This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are trying to download attachments or view files that only are available to subscribed members.
  2. This section is only available to paid members. Trial subscription to Advanced or Elite section does not include downloads.
  3. If you wish to subscribe, please click on the drop-down menu and follow the procedure to subscribe. Or follow links below:

Register - Subscribe to Elite section

Register - Subscribe to Advanced Elite section

Register - Subscribe to TSD Talks

4. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  5. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  6. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information by clicking on Help - Contact Us.

Best regards,

Forex-TSD team.

I don't know if it's something linked to new forum rules or to my account!

I

Last one Zup Indicator (ZUP_v110_szb1.mq4(677.7 KB, 26 views) posted by poruchik!

leo1987:
Last one Zup Indicator (ZUP_v110_szb1.mq4(677.7 KB, 26 views) posted by poruchik!

I can download it. If someone else can not download it please report it. There is no restrictions that I know of regarding downloads so you should be able to download it. Maybe try cleaning the browser cache and then try again

No mladen I still got nothing! I've completely cleaned my internet cache, I've tried with IE, log out and log in again but it is still the same! I think it is a server issue!

Anyway please tell me if I have to post elsewhere to avoid being offtopic here!

Thank you very much!

mladen:
I can download it. If someone else can not download it please report it. There is no restrictions that I know of regarding downloads so you should be able to download it. Maybe try cleaning the browser cache and then try again

For me everything is ok !

no problem for me at the moment.

Hi to all coders of this beautifull forum,

this morning good trade with HENRY PATTERN on EURUSD at 9.40am european time

I showed this pattern here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588 at post n°2844 and 2884

Files:
euro.gif  15 kb

What is TF & pair?

Reason: