EURUSD pattern on 15m

EURUSD Demark's setup bar 9 on 5m

Files:
pattern.gif  29 kb
de_mark.gif  37 kb

zigflip:
which ZUP are you using grandaevus?

A modified version of zupv113

If I may ask, which patterns are detected wit the version that use? How would you rate the accuracy of this version.

grandaevus:
A modified version of zupv113

Sorry. This question was for grandaevus:

If I may ask, which patterns are detected wit the version that you use? How would you rate the accuracy of this version?

twszatny:
Sorry. This question was for grandaevus: If I may ask, which patterns are detected wit the version that you use? How would you rate the accuracy of this version?

I've made a lot of modifications on that version and still improving it if I find something useful to add.

All 5 dot classical patterns , 2nd class patterns(shark & cypher) , 5-0, real AB=CD (with time check) & navarro200 are detected. Accuracy is pretty good since I add fibonacci expansions & time check(depends on bar counting) to check strength of the patterns and d box area.

grandaevus:
I've made a lot of modifications on that version and still improving it if I find something useful to add. All 5 dot classical patterns , 2nd class patterns(shark & cypher) , 5-0, real AB=CD (with time check) & navarro200 are detected. Accuracy is pretty good since I add fibonacci expansions & time check(depends on bar counting) to check strength of the patterns and d box area.

Very insightful and thank you. Since you do not use PRZ in your version, how do you determine Stop Loss? I fascinated with Gartley. However, my biggest issue is where to place stop loss.

twszatny:
Very insightful and thank you. Since you do not use PRZ in your version, how do you determine Stop Loss? I fascinated with Gartley. However, my biggest issue is where to place stop loss.

long , 10 pips below D Box

short, 10 pips above D Box

grandaevus:
long , 10 pips below D Box short, 10 pips above D Box

Sorry. I don't follow. Could you provide examples?

twszatny:
Sorry. I don't follow. Could you provide examples?

GbpUsd Weekly

1.46657 < Range of The prices D < 1.48637

SL : 1.46557

Files:
zup113v17_2.gif  42 kb

grandaevus,Can you share your indicator and template here?

here is a modified V135 version

Files:
zup_v135nc.ex4  625 kb
Reason: