Harmonic Trading - page 285

I post 3 example....

very good patterns for time projection are M and W....see attached images.

Files:
hh.gif  19 kb
m_ll.gif  20 kb
w_hh.gif  18 kb

Hi poruchik, I don't know if yuo use the following example for price.....anyway I show you a good pattern with parallel lines....I wish you could code it!

1) after a bear trend there is an inversion AB

2) onother lower low BC

3) then onother inversion CD

4) draw a line from A to D and create parallel line from point C

5) go long when price touches line CE

6) name: Pattern Henry

Files:

I think the following example is the strongest pattern:

Files:
timeprice.gif  11 kb

carbonmimetic,

thanks for your examples which each "harmonic trader" should bear in mind.

Sixer

elquechong:
thanks for sharing! but can i ask.. why does my Zupv76mod4 shows more pattern detections?? im always puzzled by this.

You're welcome. In my opinion the new version is more precise in patterns detection.

And about my previous post, I've probably made an error configuring the parameter "maxDepth": please verify in section 3 "Parameters for Gartley Patters" and modify as follow:

Zup1 (for Custom Patterns) = 15

Zup2 (for Base Patterns) = 55

Sixer:
carbonmimetic,

thanks for your examples which each "harmonic trader" should bear in mind.

Sixer

Hi Sixer,

when there is cluster of 38.2-41.42 of price-time with end of cycle,then the prior high is taken away 100%...normally is impulsive wave 3

when price retraces 50 fibo ,may be there is breackout prior high for 113-127%...no much more.

when price retraces 61.8 fibo then price forms double top or false breackout.

QTA program

finster869:
Can someone modify the QTA program so that it uses Gann square of 9 time targets instead of Fibonacci time zones from the HH and LL, etc. to estimate turning points? I think this would make an awesome indicator if it can be done. I have attached both programs.

Has anyone tried this yet? Or any suggestions, GSQ9 is too graphic intensive for the main chart, a modified and simplified version in a subwindow on QTA could be interesting, as it could be used with the ZUP Fib. Time Zones for comparison and/or confirmation if it works out well?

poruchik:
1.Dragon - use custom

2. only solo

Use 2 ZUP -

1. ABCD - false

2.5-0 - false

MN JPY

- seems though it does include with 117, on all patterns = 0???or use another 117?

0-search of all patterns

1-search of only classical patterns - Gartle, Butterfly, Bat, Crab, except TOTAL

2-search of classical and anti-classical patterns, except TOTAL

3-search of exotic patterns, except TOTAL

4-search only anti-patterns, except TOTAL

5-search of all patterns, except TOTAL

6-search only TOTAL

7-any choice of five-dot patterns for search by means of the visiblePattern parameter

8-search of five-dot patterns is disconnected

there is something called 4-point reversal and ab=cd, what is?

Files:
wz.png  335 kb

remikes:
Has anyone tried this yet? Or any suggestions, GSQ9 is too graphic intensive for the main chart, a modified and simplified version in a subwindow on QTA could be interesting, as it could be used with the ZUP Fib. Time Zones for comparison and/or confirmation if it works out well?

go back many pages

is it possible to automate this indicator?

Reason: